Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4781  
Old 03-08-2011, 23:13
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26 View Post
But it must be one sentence to put into a CV
Then simply just write First year student at ... University, Bachelor of Econ, noone gives a thing about what units you're doing in uni tbh.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4782  
Old 03-08-2011, 23:16
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 145
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26 View Post
I need halp to translate this sentence to English


"học môn thống kê ở lớp năm thứ nhất cử nhân kinh tế"


"studying statistics at first year class of Bachelor of Economics " would be fine ?
If you put this on your CV, sure you added Bachelor of E. in your education tab, then the sentence becomes more simple, as "learned statistics" - it's enough.
Reply With Quote
  #4783  
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 14
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hello! Nice to meet you
I want to study english

Can you help me!
__________________
[I]Sống giả điên cho đời bình yên[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #4784  
Old 04-08-2011, 09:31
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugomap View Post
hello! Nice to meet you
I want to study english

Can you help me!
No, get out of here, see you later
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4785  
Old 04-08-2011, 09:32
Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 36
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I want to translate 2 vozer's "thánh ngôn".

The first sentence - "chỉ có đàn ông mang lại hạnh phúc cho nhau" was translated into "only man can bring true happiness to each other" by someone.

But about the second sentence - "lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến'. I've translated into "the harder you work, the easier the love comes". Is it right?
Reply With Quote
  #4786  
Old 04-08-2011, 09:44
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 14
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoihuynhi8 View Post
I want to translate 2 vozer's "thánh ngôn".

The first sentence - "chỉ có đàn ông mang lại hạnh phúc cho nhau" was translated into "only man can bring true happiness to each other" by someone.

But about the second sentence - "lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến'. I've translated into "the harder you work, the easier the love comes". Is it right?
i think it's right
P/s: i'm nood!
__________________
[I]Sống giả điên cho đời bình yên[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #4787  
Old 04-08-2011, 10:23
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoihuynhi8 View Post
I want to translate 2 vozer's "thánh ngôn".

The first sentence - "chỉ có đàn ông mang lại hạnh phúc cho nhau" was translated into "only man can bring true happiness to each other" by someone.

But about the second sentence - "lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến'. I've translated into "the harder you work, the easier the love comes". Is it right?
in the first sentence, i think you should replace "man" with "men :">
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #4788  
Old 04-08-2011, 10:32
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi,

I think:
- Only men can create (mutual) happiness for themselves
- easier -> more easily AND without "the" before "love"


Quote:
Originally Posted by khoihuynhi8 View Post
I want to translate 2 vozer's "thánh ngôn".

The first sentence - "chỉ có đàn ông mang lại hạnh phúc cho nhau" was translated into "only man can bring true happiness to each other" by someone.

But about the second sentence - "lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến'. I've translated into "the harder you work, the easier the love comes". Is it right?
Reply With Quote
  #4789  
Old 04-08-2011, 10:36
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 222
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Who changed the title ?
Reply With Quote
  #4790  
Old 04-08-2011, 11:46
phienphuc's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I think Mr. Jay did. The reason is here. You can read it .
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:11.