![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4321
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#4322
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
You made my day, man
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#4323
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
BTW, do you know which website has the structure of verbs, i forgot some words out of the blue
|
|
#4324
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
don't anybody help me? :( please!
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Dặm đường xa...[COLOR=Red]dặm đường xa.. [/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=Red] [/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| SuperKungFu |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by SuperKungFu |
|
#4325
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
That was when I convinced my family to let me move to HCM City. That was when I showed them my views about how I should live. Though they really wanted me, their daughter, to be close to them and my parents even gave me a handful of job opportunities (chances if you don't want to repeat yourself but i can't find any more suitable word atm) in HN (i suppose :/). However, I finally took my own path still as I wanted to grow stronger on my own and seek for greater career opportunities.
Just a quick translation, feel free to fix and change around ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4326
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi everyone!
How to say "bạn làm người khác mất hứng" in English? Thx guys, and ladies, sorry :P |
|
#4327
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm trying to translate the phase verb "move to consider" or "move to + verb" or similar like that, but i can't find it in any dictionary.
Do you know that phase? |
|
#4328
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Maybe the sentence above is not quite well. try this : "you put off my stroke" I hope that help you
|
|
#4329
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
have a good day :d:d
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
|
#4330
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
a gơn lai mi
|
![]() |
|
|