Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4311  
Old 17-06-2011, 23:57
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Pls translate for me this part "nghĩa gần đúng của từ ấy là..." ?
A close definition of this word could be....

that word has a similar meaning to...
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4312  
Old 18-06-2011, 08:38
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 363
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

you spare some children
Reply With Quote
  #4313  
Old 18-06-2011, 23:24
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
Relax, guy. It's a piece of cake so think about 990.
thanks, every "thím"

my score is 730, with 375 in listening part and 355 in reading part. i think i could get higher score but that's ok for application file.
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #4314  
Old 19-06-2011, 00:05
quanghuy_tpv's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 855
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child!
But when I became a man, I put childish things away.
Translate the last sentence into Vietnamese,please!thanks!
__________________
You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around,you make me crazier crazier.
Feels like I'm falling and i'm lost in your eyes.
You make me crazier crazier crazier ớ ờ ơ.......
Reply With Quote
  #4315  
Old 19-06-2011, 01:30
hieu1230's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 223
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

new member of this topic , hello everybody !

my grammar is not very good , please correct me if i am wrong .
Reply With Quote
  #4316  
Old 19-06-2011, 02:05
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by quanghuy_tpv View Post
Translate the last sentence into Vietnamese,please!thanks!
It's a poem, dude. I just understand its literal meaning.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4317  
Old 19-06-2011, 15:49
SuperKungFu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 691
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

please help my girlfriend ([color="Red"]have picture[/COLOR]) translate below paragraph to English :
Quote:
Đó là lúc tôi thuyết phục gia đình vào HCM tự lập. Đó là lúc tôi bày tỏ quan điểm sống của mình với gia đình. Mặc dù bố mẹ tôi rất mong muốn con gái sống gần họ và tạo điều kiện cho tôi có một công việc tốt ngoài đó. Nhưng muốn tự lập và tìm nhiều cơ hội hơn cho một sức trẻ đam mê tôi đã lựa chọn con đường cho riêng mình.
__________________
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Dặm đường xa...[COLOR=Red]dặm đường xa..
[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4318  
Old 19-06-2011, 18:42
firestork's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,746
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by quanghuy_tpv View Post
Translate the last sentence into Vietnamese,please!thanks!
I've tried to translate whole paragraph. Don't if you dislike it
Quote:
Khi em còn bé tí teo
Em luôn nói kiểu thằng tèo trẻ ranh
Lúc mà chưa lớn bằng anh
Em không hiểu được cạnh tranh cuộc đời
Suy nghĩ vẫn giống cái thời
Miệng còn hôi sữa chưa rời vú em
Giờ lớn rồi, biết bóc tem
Quay tay thành thạo chẳng thèm trẻ con
__________________
[QUOTE=Ruslana;25677460]Càng Dài Càng Mập, Càng Lắm Gái Theo :beauty:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4319  
Old 19-06-2011, 19:34
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 15
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Can anyone recommend some free and good websites for learning english online?
Reply With Quote
  #4320  
Old 19-06-2011, 20:13
shazam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 4,643
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^ 4chan.org is my suggestion
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B]
[RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:58.