Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1531  
Old 13-08-2009, 01:51
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 455
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Learning English with vOzers...









































...and your English will become worse and worse everyday =)).
Reply With Quote
  #1532  
Old 13-08-2009, 04:01
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-Duc View Post
Learning English with vOzers...

..and your English will become worse and worse everyday =)).
I think it's "each day":">
Reply With Quote
  #1533  
Old 13-08-2009, 04:35
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 455
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
I think it's "each day":">
See? Learning English with vOzer makes your English worse and worse everyday =)).
Reply With Quote
  #1534  
Old 13-08-2009, 12:16
voz_sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 244
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Who can share for me some best forum/website study English in VietNamese? Thanks
@David-Duc: I agree with you . But I think this Thread not worse our english!
Reply With Quote
  #1535  
Old 13-08-2009, 12:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-Duc View Post
Learning English with vOzers...

...and your English will become worse and worse everyday =)).
You are a spammer, flamer, etc...
You are making this thread worse
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1536  
Old 13-08-2009, 12:57
Apollo87's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 1,423
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenthanhphu View Post
Hi there. This is the first time I join this thread. My name is Phu. I'm studying in Open University, IT branch. Nice to meet you, everybody. Hope you will help me to improove my E skills. Thanks a lot. Have you ever listened "Love Story" by Taylor Swift? What do you think about it?
I don't like that song but i like Taylor she's so cute
Reply With Quote
  #1537  
Old 13-08-2009, 13:34
littlecrabvt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,745
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo87 View Post
I don't like that song but i like Taylor she's so cute
i don't like her. i like Britney she's so hot
i don't think this is a topic 'bout learning english, i think the "spamming" topic instead
__________________
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately there is not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #1538  
Old 13-08-2009, 17:55
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath View Post
You are a spammer, flamer, etc...
You are making this thread worse
Post of the day !
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #1539  
Old 13-08-2009, 18:34
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard View Post
Post of the day !
post of the day

hi every one
Reply With Quote
  #1540  
Old 14-08-2009, 10:38
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i'm not so good at english.If there are some mistakes in my posts,please show me.thanks!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:41.