Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1521  
Old 11-08-2009, 07:08
linhlh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 516
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthang1708 View Post
oh shit that song i can undefenable
What ???
Reply With Quote
  #1522  
Old 11-08-2009, 10:17
whi_pis's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhlh View Post
What ???
"ko đỡ được" in vnese (chắc vậy)
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1523  
Old 11-08-2009, 11:22
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

he used : un-đỡ-able
Reply With Quote
  #1524  
Old 11-08-2009, 13:54
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
he used : un-đỡ-able
From GVN?
That sentence has some error?
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1525  
Old 12-08-2009, 18:55
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

That is a part of Lonely Satellite - Michael Jackson
Quote:
Leave me right back to the start
Leave me with a broken heart
My eyes are closed but all I see is you...it's you
Leave me back into the night
Another lonely satellite
I don't know why I always fight with you...with you
Who can explain for me why the subject of this sentense is It?
Reply With Quote
  #1526  
Old 12-08-2009, 21:51
Zend's Avatar
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 7,266
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

First, im sorry because my English isn't good I want ask a question.
What does "cash inflow" and "cash outflow" mean in Vietnamese? (bank)
__________________
[url="http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2742247"][COLOR="Red"]App vozForums cho iOS[/COLOR][/URL]
[RIGHT]vozExpress (voz.vn)[/ve][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1527  
Old 12-08-2009, 22:12
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

what is undefenable mean ?
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1528  
Old 12-08-2009, 22:31
whi_pis's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zend View Post
First, im sorry because my English isn't good I want ask a question.
What does "cash inflow" and "cash outflow" mean in Vietnamese? (bank)
dòng tiền vào, dòng tiền ra
dòng doanh thu, dòng chi phí
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1529  
Old 13-08-2009, 01:13
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh View Post
what is undefenable mean ?
undefendable? Missing a "d" here.
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1530  
Old 13-08-2009, 01:44
nguyenthanhphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,365
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi there. This is the first time I join this thread. My name is Phu. I'm studying in Open University, IT branch. Nice to meet you, everybody. Hope you will help me to improove my E skills. Thanks a lot. Have you ever listened "Love Story" by Taylor Swift? What do you think about it?
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]P5E + E6600 @ 2.7GHz + 4GB RAM Corsair + Western Digital 2 TB + Giga 9600GT + Samsung 2232BW + CM Cavalier CA-T03 + CM 600W + Tt MEKA G1 + DeathAdder + Mantis Control + SoundMax A-2700 + Musiland Moli[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:14.