Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9681  
Old 29-08-2012, 02:52
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujzojuj View Post
Please help me to translate this phrase
" khai thác....tối đa"

i guess that the answer is " exploit....maximum/highest" . is this correct?
Thanks so much!
"Utilise" sounds more positive.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9682  
Old 29-08-2012, 10:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 2
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

clgt=))
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Nếu em là cối
anh sẽ là chày
để suốt đêm ngày
còng lưng cối giã[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9683  
Old 29-08-2012, 10:42
Moi.moc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 127
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm very glad to join this group, i'm an old member of our forum but I just join this group today, so someone can told me what should i do ?
__________________
chúc mừng năm mới
Reply With Quote
  #9684  
Old 29-08-2012, 10:58
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 3
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

is this spamming topic? =)))
Reply With Quote
  #9685  
Old 29-08-2012, 11:19
gathimoingu's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 33
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My English listening skill isn't good,and i wanna improve it,so what should i do now?
Reply With Quote
  #9686  
Old 29-08-2012, 11:21
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gathimoingu View Post
My English listening skill isn't good,and i wanna improve it,so what should i do now?
you should speak vietnamese
j/k
Reply With Quote
  #9687  
Old 29-08-2012, 11:24
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 58
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

don't know english, go out
Reply With Quote
  #9688  
Old 29-08-2012, 12:40
cuncon825016's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi everybody
Reply With Quote
  #9689  
Old 29-08-2012, 13:37
Edward22.01's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 19
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gathimoingu View Post
My English listening skill isn't good,and i wanna improve it,so what should i do now?
Watch Hollywood movies without the Vietnamese subtitles
Reply With Quote
  #9690  
Old 29-08-2012, 14:00
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 29
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't know who you are.
I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for attention and positive comments.
I can tell you I don't have the fucks to give.
But what I do have, are a particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over a very long period of my life.
Skills that make me a nightmare for idiots like you.
If you delete your stupid attention seeking post now, this will be the end of it.
I will not look for you, I will not give a fuck.
But if you don't, I'll look for you. I'll find you.
And I'll troll you
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:20.