Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9431  
Old 06-08-2012, 22:38
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioBay View Post
I'm not understand what you said/say
I dont understand what you said/say
Reply With Quote
  #9432  
Old 06-08-2012, 22:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort2109 View Post
Old problem again. For example, Can you tell me where are you form or Can you tell me where you are from. Because I didn't remember that I read some leasons which writes: "Can you tell me/Subject said/told/... + WH + S + V"
It is called Reported Speech.
Reply With Quote
  #9433  
Old 07-08-2012, 01:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_195 View Post
I dont understand what you said/say
Oh sorry i made mistake
Reply With Quote
  #9434  
Old 07-08-2012, 02:01
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort2109 View Post
Old problem again. For example, Can you tell me where are you form or Can you tell me where you are from. Because I didn't remember that I read some leasons which writes: "Can you tell me/Subject said/told/... + WH + S + V"
"Can you tell me where you are from" is correct
Reply With Quote
  #9435  
Old 07-08-2012, 03:23
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming-soon View Post
No sweat, a good refutation may take time. (joke)


wow, that sounds intriguing!!! You must have any quote for that? Honestly.
otherwise, methinks you have misused some expressions in your reply. thanks
you mean this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
it's indeed long, considering the standard of the question of interest, which is by no means worth the considerable amount of words put in that post.

nevertheless, to answer the question raised regarding which one to use, either is ok, thou 1. should ease the souls of our notorious grammar nazis, yet native people pay pretty much less than none attention to whether the TO BE being arranged as in question type fashion.
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #9436  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioBay View Post
Oh sorry i made mistake
No problem,i love u
Reply With Quote
  #9437  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:54
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_195 View Post
No problem,i love u
don't tell me that you are gay
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9438  
Old 07-08-2012, 13:21
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
don't tell me that you are gay
or pervert
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9439  
Old 07-08-2012, 15:51
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Iam a really men,I assure you
Reply With Quote
  #9440  
Old 07-08-2012, 16:01
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It have a rain in two day in a row.Haizzzz
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:20.