Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9371  
Old 04-08-2012, 10:05
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrloyal1005 View Post
it's too bad bro
but I think she will go far in this show
and now I understand why u call it secret
but does she know you?
Far or not, it's decided in the scenario, you know it, right? She did not know me since I always watched her from down-stage. I told you that I was too shy to talk to her... if only I could have turn back the time! Fuck!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9372  
Old 04-08-2012, 10:12
#DonQuixote#'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 538
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

omg, how do i follow these men? It is too hard for me to relize what you are talking about @@
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]A person who trusts no one can't be trusted
[/COLOR][/B]
Đăng ký Dropbox, bonus 500MB vào tài khoản. !

[COLOR="Orange"][B]http://db.tt/X2awuuy[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9373  
Old 04-08-2012, 10:20
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
What is going on here?
This is exactly what was going on. Frankly, I'm baffled at his skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming-soon View Post
..."She ranted at me: Where had you put my bra??"...

//anyone knows how to take off the bra? It's horrendously tight and is stinging me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming-soon View Post
...ttthe..the woman in the e.g is.. My wife.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9374  
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
There's no way he could have a wife until he knows how to take off the bra.

//Here, this is my advice: just pull it down and enjoy the breast.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9375  
Old 04-08-2012, 13:34
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
There's no way he could have a wife until he knows how to take off the bra.
you know, the boobs is however, not the meat and potatoes of the pleasure party... ...
Quote:
//just pull it down and enjoy the breast.
enjoy it??
~~~~yyyyeahh..
//anyway, I wouldn't call it the breasts. 'boobs' is far better to me.. cos' it sounds well to my ears and... It has a big couple of O(s) >>> ͼ ͽ
Reply With Quote
  #9376  
Old 04-08-2012, 15:10
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

square boobs?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9377  
Old 04-08-2012, 15:17
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by datmaster139 View Post
good luck for you and good bye.
what the hell are you talking surrender:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9378  
Old 04-08-2012, 17:24
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 142
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I think we should get rid of using Facebook any ideas bros
Yes I agree with you. We are wasting too much time pressing F5 on FB.com or wating for a notification
Reply With Quote
  #9379  
Old 04-08-2012, 18:34
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasumy View Post
Yes I agree with you. We are wasting too much time pressing F5 on FB.com or wating for a notification
you did it for real? ..
"hey F5 whatcha doing on facebook?"
..F5: "I.. reload the page."

lol
Reply With Quote
  #9380  
Old 04-08-2012, 18:39
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I swear that a certain somebody would join the navy real soon!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:04.