Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9271  
Old 30-07-2012, 09:14
September Rain's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

cho tớ hỏi tí nhá, ngại lập thread quá:
tớ vừa làm xong quyển reading test của Sam rồi, thấy hay quá, bạn nào biết quyển luyện reading nào hay ko chỉ mình với, thanks!
__________________
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out ...
Reply With Quote
  #9272  
Old 30-07-2012, 09:36
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 131
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Really? Like this?
Here's a joke:

I think you should clone yourself.
What for?
So you can go fuck yourself.

Arnold FTW
__________________
Thành viên thuộc câu lạc bộ People Elliminating Nefairiousness 15
Reply With Quote
  #9273  
Old 30-07-2012, 17:09
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by September Rain View Post
cho tớ hỏi tí nhá, ngại lập thread quá:
tớ vừa làm xong quyển reading test của Sam rồi, thấy hay quá, bạn nào biết quyển luyện reading nào hay ko chỉ mình với, thanks!
just focus on the collection of Cambridge
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9274  
Old 30-07-2012, 21:26
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Guys, eventhough smartphones are much affordable for many people but do you think spending over 10 million VND or even nearly 20 million for a smartphone is a waste?

//I'm using an old cellphone (approximately 5 years) and those who are using those expensive phones and find this offensive may keep the bricks!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9275  
Old 30-07-2012, 21:56
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ yeah, I'm using combo Nokia 1202 and Ipod touch
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9276  
Old 30-07-2012, 21:56
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

it all comes down to matter of perspective
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9277  
Old 30-07-2012, 22:05
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I am 175.5 cm and 15.8 years old now, I have growth 17 cm from age 12 to 14 already. Was this a little too much that might take away the chance to grow more later on? I eat American food sometimes and drink 3-4 glasses of milk each day.
Reply With Quote
  #9278  
Old 30-07-2012, 22:09
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
it all comes down to matter of perspective
of course I know and I also know that your answer is a general one to all the questions in the world. Would you mind sharing your perspective?


Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
I am 175.5 cm and 15.8 years old now, I have growth 17 cm from age 12 to 14 already. Was this a little too much that might take away the chance to grow more later on? I eat American food sometimes and drink 3-4 glasses of milk each day.
Don't worry but you need to work out also.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9279  
Old 30-07-2012, 22:28
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
of course I know and I also know that your answer is a general one to all the questions in the world. Would you mind sharing your perspective?




Don't worry but you need to work out also.
Yes and I want to be a good soccer defender so I need to grow more
Reply With Quote
  #9280  
Old 30-07-2012, 22:39
BruceWayneRooney's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 31
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

A stupid question: what do you call "bựa" in english?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:26.