Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9261  
Old 29-07-2012, 21:00
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 156
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I see in some cases in letter or forum post, people used "much gratitude" and "all the best".
With "all the best", I guess this means "I wish you all the best" as usual.
But with "much gratitude", does this expression mean the same as the previous one ?
Reply With Quote
  #9262  
Old 29-07-2012, 21:40
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutithongtin View Post
I see in some cases in letter or forum post, people used "much gratitude" and "all the best".
With "all the best", I guess this means "I wish you all the best" as usual.
But with "much gratitude", does this expression mean the same as the previous one ?
I don't think so. Maybe its mean is I own you a debt or something you have done to you
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9263  
Old 29-07-2012, 23:11
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 60
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

something you have done to you ?
what does it mean guys? ^^
Reply With Quote
  #9264  
Old 29-07-2012, 23:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I'm just 1m71
Hey, short guy

I have a question, in this "Who give a ^%$&% ?", where is the "trợ động từ"
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9265  
Old 29-07-2012, 23:38
Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 36
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

"vãi ..., thím, thông..." there are some words that i can't translate to english, who can help me?
Reply With Quote
  #9266  
Old 30-07-2012, 00:01
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath View Post
Hey, short guy

I have a question, in this "Who give a ^%$&% ?", where is the "trợ động từ"
I will give you a fuck: "Who does give a fuck?" Now your "trợ động từ" appears. Cheers!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9267  
Old 30-07-2012, 04:27
tatmkt's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 20
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I will give you a fuck: "Who does give a fuck?" Now your "trợ động từ" appears. Cheers!
we dont have "who does give a fuck" like you say T_T
only "who gives blah blez"
Reply With Quote
  #9268  
Old 30-07-2012, 04:44
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anphu311 View Post
"vãi ..., thím, thông..." there are some words that i can't translate to english, who can help me?
Vãi ~ holy
thím dont no
thông ~ fuck
__________________
[COLOR="Teal"][B]PUT A CONDOM ON YOUR HEART AND FUCK THE FEELINGS[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9269  
Old 30-07-2012, 08:54
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath View Post
Hey, short guy

I have a question, in this "Who give a ^%$&% ?", where is the "trợ động từ"
In this case, there won't a "trợ động từ" (like you said). Who is subject, and give must be gives.
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9270  
Old 30-07-2012, 09:04
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmkt View Post
we dont have "who does give a fuck" like you say T_T
only "who gives blah blez"
Really? Like this?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:49.