Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8991  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:26
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
it was an emergency situation! :ohgodwhy:
YOUR emergency???
Reply With Quote
  #8992  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 58
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Need a outstanding guy for extremely right now, whith Neptun also!
Reply With Quote
  #8993  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:40
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

it's raining now feel lonely
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8994  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:42
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
YOUR emergency???
why don't you trust me? :( I told you everything... I'm not gay!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8995  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:50
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
why don't you trust me? :( I told you everything... I'm not gay!
What should I do now? I've been crying so much that I've turned into an ugly duck.
Reply With Quote
  #8996  
Old 16-07-2012, 23:06
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Brace yourselves you guys. A romance is blooming, right here, right now.

Be careful! Tears. Tears Everywhere!
Reply With Quote
  #8997  
Old 16-07-2012, 23:07
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Brace yourselves you guys. A romance is blooming, right here, right now.

Be careful! Tears. Tears Everywhere!
As far as I concern, an affair is brewing and a two-timer is showing his colour .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8998  
Old 16-07-2012, 23:10
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
As far as I concern, an affair is brewing and a two-timer is showing his colour .
the color of a Neptune. How pitiful I am....
Reply With Quote
  #8999  
Old 16-07-2012, 23:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

what has this place become??
And what the hell happened to my question about ielts class?
Reply With Quote
  #9000  
Old 16-07-2012, 23:47
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
what has this place become??
And what the hell happened to my question about ielts class?
Oh dude, it's just a little chance in subject we discuss. And this time is about romantic love with tears. Just stay and see if the happy ending would come or not :">:">

And your question, I cant find it anywhere.


Btw, I think i cant help you since I'm learning TOEFL
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:43.