![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8991
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8992
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Need a outstanding guy for extremely right now, whith Neptun also!
![]() ![]()
|
| pr0_shakexxx |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by pr0_shakexxx |
|
#8993
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
it's raining now
feel lonely
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8994
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
why don't you trust me? :( I told you everything... I'm not gay!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8995
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
What should I do now? I've been crying so much that I've turned into an ugly duck.
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8996
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Brace yourselves you guys. A romance is blooming, right here, right now.
Be careful! Tears. Tears Everywhere!
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8997
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8998
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]()
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8999
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
what has this place become
??And what the hell happened to my question about ielts class ?
|
|
#9000
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And your question, I cant find it anywhere. Btw, I think i cant help you since I'm learning TOEFL
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|