![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8971
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I knew I love you before I met you ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8972
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
|
#8973
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8974
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
go to gym now
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8975
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
you go lift weights? I prefer swimming in this weather
. But you don't have to work?
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#8976
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
![]() Glad you still remember me. I miss you so much
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8977
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Really? Don't you know how I've been through so many lonely night? Come to me, honey!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8978
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8979
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I usually use Practice and I think Practice is used more in US, just try typing Practise in MS Word, it will be underlined in red
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8980
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I want to fu*k you !
|
![]() |
|
|