Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8971  
Old 16-07-2012, 14:30
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
not actually, this is what i meant
http://9gag.com/gag/1238945

I knew I love you before I met you
Reply With Quote
  #8972  
Old 16-07-2012, 14:31
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnickvozkhoqua View Post
you talking about Ngọc Trinh right?
Reply With Quote
  #8973  
Old 16-07-2012, 14:52
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
What's wrong with my "C", dear?
Honey, where have you been?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8974  
Old 16-07-2012, 15:10
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

go to gym now
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8975  
Old 16-07-2012, 15:21
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
go to gym now
you go lift weights? I prefer swimming in this weather . But you don't have to work?
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #8976  
Old 16-07-2012, 15:38
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Honey, where have you been?
Glad you still remember me. I miss you so much
Reply With Quote
  #8977  
Old 16-07-2012, 16:27
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Glad you still remember me. I miss you so much
Really? Don't you know how I've been through so many lonely night? Come to me, honey!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8978  
Old 16-07-2012, 17:42
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Really? Don't you know how I've been through so many lonely night? Come to me, honey!
A two-timer got caught red-handed, big time !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8979  
Old 16-07-2012, 17:56
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnickvozkhoqua View Post
i dont like it and
In many parts of the English speaking world (UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and South Africa) “practice” is the noun, “practise” the verb
I usually use Practice and I think Practice is used more in US, just try typing Practise in MS Word, it will be underlined in red
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8980  
Old 16-07-2012, 17:57
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 1
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I want to fu*k you !
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:42.