Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8891  
Old 13-07-2012, 23:45
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ oh, sorry, I forgot please note that you should choose course "Breakfast", it's better than other courses at KTDC
really? I thought we have to take a test to specify our class, if it shows that I fit the ielts 1, why should i choose the "breakfast"???
Reply With Quote
  #8892  
Old 13-07-2012, 23:46
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

OMG, I just remember that HOTMITLUI, she owns me a favor, what should I tell her to do now guys?
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8893  
Old 13-07-2012, 23:57
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumncloud.duong View Post
of course i can. pm your inbox okay???
i have been waiting..
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8894  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:28
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
OMG, I just remember that HOTMITLUI, she owns me a favor, what should I tell her to do now guys?
Omg, I thought you have forgotten
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8895  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:43
beautifu.l.ife's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyCa View Post
Sorry, my bad that didn't read your comment properly.

Actually you can differentiate the usage of these words by reading textbook/ news/ novel. The more you read, the better you can use grammar correctly without any single thought. But if you you're patient type then you can use Macmillan/ Oxford dictionary as references, I'm sure that those explain carefully with given examples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
wide can work as an adv, but most of the time the meaning has something to do with distance e.g "open it wide", "the tables are so wide apart", which, in that sentence's context, proves to be irrelevant.

another common example might be the case with 'hard', where both 'hard' and 'hardly' can work just fine as adv, but their meanings have nothing in common.
many thanks 2 bro
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8896  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:43
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
OMG, I just remember that HOTMITLUI, she owns me a favor, what should I tell her to do now guys?
Tell her to extend the favour indefinitely.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8897  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:47
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Tell her to extend the favour indefinitely.
you're really talkative
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8898  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:47
beautifu.l.ife's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

what should we say" do a part time job in X company" or " do a part time job for X company"
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8899  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:58
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

In is used when you work in a field or department
For is used when you work for a company or someone.
I think "IN"'s right
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8900  
Old 14-07-2012, 00:59
beautifu.l.ife's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
and who are you?


Actually, right and rightly in this case are both adv; however, right is used with usual verb, and rightly comes before and after adj. So if i have to choose, i'll go for rightly.
the second one, i'll go for widely. Wide and widely are very different; the guy above mentioned about it,
Quote:
1. Everybody was ....... worried about his drink problem

A. right
B. rightly
2. It's supposed to be a secret, but it is ........ known

A. widely
B. wide
the first u went for were wrong. it's must be" right"(this is the answer from my source)
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:32.