![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8891
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#8892
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
OMG, I just remember that HOTMITLUI, she owns me a favor, what should I tell her to do now guys?
![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8893
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i have been waiting..
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8894
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]()
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8895
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR] |
| beautifu.l.ife |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beautifu.l.ife |
|
#8896
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Tell her to extend the favour indefinitely.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8897
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
you're really talkative
![]() ![]()
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8898
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
what should we say" do a part time job in X company" or " do a part time job for X company"
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR] |
| beautifu.l.ife |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beautifu.l.ife |
|
#8899
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
In is used when you work in a field or department
For is used when you work for a company or someone. I think "IN"'s right
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8900
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
)
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR] |
| beautifu.l.ife |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beautifu.l.ife |
![]() |
|
|