![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8801
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
too tired today
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8802
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#8803
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hello, everyone. I log out. Bye
|
|
#8804
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
|
#8805
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
|
#8806
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
|
#8807
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I can't say anything to you -> I think ' I can't speak a word' is better.
Just watch you go away. But I always think ' You're my destiny'.
|
| gunner2801 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by gunner2801 |
|
#8808
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| gunner2801 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by gunner2801 |
|
#8809
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Listening Westlife's 'Soledad' over and over.
Feeling freedoom now. Hey dudes, build this box more interesting everyday. I want to go back to studying E. F17 is so boring these days. |
| gunner2801 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by gunner2801 |
|
#8810
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
![]() |
|
|