Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8801  
Old 08-07-2012, 09:56
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

too tired today
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8802  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:21
hiroki's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 991
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
I can’t say anything with you,
I just see you go away,
but I always think: "You're my destiny"
help fix grammar for me, plz
Reply With Quote
  #8803  
Old 08-07-2012, 14:07
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 19
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello, everyone. I log out. Bye
Reply With Quote
  #8804  
Old 08-07-2012, 14:25
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroki View Post
help fix grammar for me, plz
What's wrong with the grammar?
Reply With Quote
  #8805  
Old 08-07-2012, 14:57
hiroki's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 991
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
What's wrong with the grammar?
i think it's wrong
Reply With Quote
  #8806  
Old 08-07-2012, 15:35
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroki View Post
help fix grammar for me, plz
I think its "say anything to you"
Reply With Quote
  #8807  
Old 09-07-2012, 00:08
gunner2801's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 269
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroki View Post
help fix grammar for me, plz
I can't say anything to you -> I think ' I can't speak a word' is better.
Just watch you go away.
But I always think ' You're my destiny'.
Reply With Quote
  #8808  
Old 09-07-2012, 00:11
gunner2801's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 269
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroki View Post
i think it's wrong
It's 'Incorrect', not 'wrong'.
Reply With Quote
  #8809  
Old 09-07-2012, 00:16
gunner2801's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 269
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Listening Westlife's 'Soledad' over and over.
Feeling freedoom now.
Hey dudes, build this box more interesting everyday. I want to go back to studying E.
F17 is so boring these days.
Reply With Quote
  #8810  
Old 09-07-2012, 02:43
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroki View Post
help fix grammar for me, plz
Quote:
Here I am helplessly and silently parting with you. But in my heart, I've never stopped thinking you're my destiny.
Quote:
Here I am helplessly putting on a smile and silently parting with you while holding myself as hard as possible from crying my heart out to you, "my destiny".
What say you? A touch of drama?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:57.