Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8701  
Old 29-06-2012, 17:01
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

bookmark
Reply With Quote
  #8702  
Old 29-06-2012, 17:32
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokimhoan View Post
"brain fart" --> " bí " , "không nghĩ được gì" ......
Ex: I can't remember any films right now, I'm brain fart
thanks bro
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8703  
Old 29-06-2012, 17:52
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginz978 View Post
Put it simply, imagine a machinery broke down if worked too hard. There is usually smoke coming out. Same would apply for your brain, metaphorically speaking.

Also, IMHO, the example could have been done differently. Ex: I couldn't find a solution to the problem. I have been thinking about it for days and now my brain farts.(Slight suggestion)
maybe this phare have much way to understand.
in conclusion,we can understand that brian fart imply for: i have no ideal
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8704  
Old 29-06-2012, 18:03
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokimhoan View Post
youtube.com/watch?v=mXzdCVffE5o&feature=relmfu

here, she lives in London, I think she explains right
yeah, she so cute. she is Vietnamese and her name is: Nguyễn Hoàng An
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8705  
Old 29-06-2012, 18:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I think it's an adverbial clause. Your sentence, when being explicitly written, should be as follows:

"The price for this brand is high when being compared to (the) other brands on the market"

Nevertheless, we shall wait for the grammar Nazi on his next inspection round.
well, here is my thought. I think the long sentence is "The price for this brand is high which is compared to other brands on the market"
idk if we can replace "which is" with "when being". One more thing, should it be "the other brands" or "other brands" ?
Reply With Quote
  #8706  
Old 29-06-2012, 19:02
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
well, here is my thought. I think the long sentence is "The price for this brand is high which is compared to other brands on the market"
idk if we can replace "which is" with "when being". One more thing, should it be "the other brands" or "other brands" ?
your thought is wrong just FYI
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8707  
Old 29-06-2012, 21:10
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Nadad was beaten by Rosol yeah keep going FedEx
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8708  
Old 29-06-2012, 21:14
HolyCrap's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 206
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
well, here is my thought. I think the long sentence is "The price for this brand is high which is compared to other brands on the market"
idk if we can replace "which is" with "when being". One more thing, should it be "the other brands" or "other brands" ?
How'bout "if we compare..."? And i think we use "the other brands" in this case...
Reply With Quote
  #8709  
Old 29-06-2012, 22:41
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I really tired today.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8710  
Old 29-06-2012, 22:45
BonjourHello111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 29
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I really tired today.
what the hell is going on with you, my dear
__________________
Bút đâu ?!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:31.