Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8691  
Old 29-06-2012, 10:55
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Italy I hate Spain !
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8692  
Old 29-06-2012, 10:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 158
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

LET'S VOTE FOR ITALY! FOR EZIO AUDITORE! FOR OUR CREED!! (I WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY AND FUCK YOU IT'S COOL)
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
'Yes' is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #8693  
Old 29-06-2012, 10:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 131
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Sometimes i wanna cry for no reasons. . Now it's the time to do that.
Reply With Quote
  #8694  
Old 29-06-2012, 11:04
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Go Spain! Let's set the record !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8695  
Old 29-06-2012, 11:31
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Good morning guys!

The weekend is very close. Be prepared for it. Don't let it slip through our hands without any scar left!
Don't know why but everytime I see your post, it reminds me of the Harvest Moon game!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8696  
Old 29-06-2012, 15:43
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

EX: Smokers sixty and older had an eighty-three percent increased risk of dying from all causes compared to people who had never smoked

Pls, Explain for me guy: Why "compared" instead of "comparing"?
Reply With Quote
  #8697  
Old 29-06-2012, 15:47
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Go Spain! Let's set the record !
No, Italy will beat Spain Let's see what will happen after 90 minutes
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8698  
Old 29-06-2012, 15:48
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post
can anyone translate " brain fart" into VNamese for me?
i'd searched but i still can't understand this phare clearly.
as far as i concern, i suppose it is" đãng trí" in VNamese. was i right?
"brain fart" --> " bí " , "không nghĩ được gì" ......
Ex: I can't remember any films right now, I'm brain fart
Reply With Quote
  #8699  
Old 29-06-2012, 16:23
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokimhoan View Post
"brain fart" --> " bí " , "không nghĩ được gì" ......
Ex: I can't remember any films right now, I'm brain fart
Put it simply, imagine a machinery broke down if worked too hard. There is usually smoke coming out. Same would apply for your brain, metaphorically speaking.

Also, IMHO, the example could have been done differently. Ex: I couldn't find a solution to the problem. I have been thinking about it for days and now my brain farts.(Slight suggestion)
Reply With Quote
  #8700  
Old 29-06-2012, 16:43
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginz978 View Post
Put it simply, imagine a machinery broke down if worked too hard. There is usually smoke coming out. Same would apply for your brain, metaphorically speaking.

Also, IMHO, the example could have been done differently. Ex: I couldn't find a solution to the problem. I have been thinking about it for days and now my brain farts.(Slight suggestion)
youtube.com/watch?v=mXzdCVffE5o&feature=relmfu

here, she lives in London, I think she explains right
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:10.