Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8551  
Old 26-06-2012, 09:55
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I will go back to school tomorrow. And I don't want it. It's too soon...
Reply With Quote
  #8552  
Old 26-06-2012, 09:59
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
This life isn't as purple as I've dreamed.Now I'm a FAer
Fuck this life
Love is blue, poor you
__________________
[COLOR="Teal"][B]PUT A CONDOM ON YOUR HEART AND FUCK THE FEELINGS[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8553  
Old 26-06-2012, 10:00
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Noon hasn't come yet 2 people have declared "they're fucked". What a morning!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8554  
Old 26-06-2012, 10:59
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Noon hasn't come yet 2 people have declared "they're fucked". What a morning!
Just another day to me.

Btw, can anyone give me some advices to solve this

http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=5441
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8555  
Old 26-06-2012, 11:03
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
Just another day to me.

Btw, can anyone give me some advices to solve this

http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=5441
Your hand has too much hair!
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8556  
Old 26-06-2012, 11:19
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good night everybody.
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8557  
Old 26-06-2012, 11:20
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
Just another day to me.

Btw, can anyone give me some advices to solve this

http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=5441
The watch doesn't suit you, it looks too feminine on you.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8558  
Old 26-06-2012, 11:21
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0thingn3ss View Post
I'm not trying to be annoying here but...



whats up?
Thank good guy Greg.

I, however, don't quite understand the definition though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauhu412 View Post
I will go back to school tomorrow. And I don't want it. It's too soon...
So many children in the world cannot afford school and you feel so sad about coming back to school.

Tell me how hard your life has been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
I dont understand this sentence
I share with you on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
This life isn't as purple as I've dreamed.Now I'm a FAer
Fuck this life
Life is never like we dream. You heard the song "Dream is just a dream" yet?

Reply With Quote
  #8559  
Old 26-06-2012, 11:22
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

good afternoon
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8560  
Old 26-06-2012, 12:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 542
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


Thank good guy Greg.

I, however, don't quite understand the definition though.
It says that word can make a negative impression on who you're saying it to, idk why?
But nvm, it's just some urban words, not in the mainstream English language. So you may aswell ignore it
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:33.