Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8541  
Old 26-06-2012, 02:32
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Tell your heart "if you do not pipe it down, I'll dig you out" .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8542  
Old 26-06-2012, 02:35
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm really very tired.
Plz, check inbox
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8543  
Old 26-06-2012, 03:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 208
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm learning English again. Seriously! >"<
Reply With Quote
  #8544  
Old 26-06-2012, 05:13
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good Morning to all.
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8545  
Old 26-06-2012, 06:44
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleme1412"""" View Post
Good Morning to all.
Good Morning !
Reply With Quote
  #8546  
Old 26-06-2012, 07:31
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I swimmed 10 laps this morning and that starved me as hell. >"<
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8547  
Old 26-06-2012, 08:44
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0thingn3ss View Post
What happens when heart and mind don't combine?
Then we are f*cked.


Beautiful Tuesday, ladies and gentlements!
Reply With Quote
  #8548  
Old 26-06-2012, 09:19
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

This life isn't as purple as I've dreamed.Now I'm a FAer
Fuck this life
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #8549  
Old 26-06-2012, 09:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 542
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Then we are f*cked.


Beautiful Tuesday, ladies and gentlements!
I'm not trying to be annoying here but...

Quote:
gentlement

A very sad way to say gentleman, mostly caused to mass depression or some kind of foreign intervention. If you ever use this word, seek immediate medical attention.
whats up?
Reply With Quote
  #8550  
Old 26-06-2012, 09:49
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
mostly caused to mass depression or some kind of foreign intervention
I dont understand this sentence
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:33.