Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8401  
Old 23-06-2012, 11:39
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius_Lonely View Post
What hot ?
I don't know
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8402  
Old 23-06-2012, 11:55
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ umm sorry i have been studying over here since year 11, so things are a lot different, here is another useful thread that you may be able to get some real help, there are a few viet in aus there too ^^: http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=327504

for University of Canberra which is where im going to, as long as you have a proper Bachelor degree, i think you are able to choose what you like to study, for example my Commerce bachelor has 2 majors: Banking and Financial services/International Business. And i wasnt required 2 years of working experience or pre-course or anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I just want to voice Andy's advice.

A lot of non-technical/scientific master courses do not specifically state their academic requirements. For instance, a friend of mine did a BA Laws with Economics back in Vietnam then completed a MA Finance and Investment Management (something like that) in the UK without any hassles. Australia shares the same system with the UK so things may not differ to much. In the end, it all boils down to how good you are at bargaining with the admission office. Do not be afraid of raising your concerns with them. Education, here and there, is a business and us, overseas students, are their precious customers.
A lot of thanks to you I think different uni has different requirements for students, well I hope it's not so high Now my priority is getting high grade in Toefl test, If I cant get enough, I will consider taking Ielts test since I've heard it's easier than Toefl, is that right?
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8403  
Old 23-06-2012, 12:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
Now my priority is getting high grade in Toefl test, If I cant get enough, I will consider taking Ielts test since I've heard it's easier than Toefl, is that right?
^ Never take those tests myself. But according to some of my friends, TOEFL is way harder than IELTS.
Reply With Quote
  #8404  
Old 23-06-2012, 14:11
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Waking up in the middle of the day, feel nothing but something relaxed as well as regretful of those past hours gone without any music, any movie.

It's really hard for me to live one day without music or movie. Really.
Reply With Quote
  #8405  
Old 23-06-2012, 14:46
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
A lot of thanks to you I think different uni has different requirements for students, well I hope it's not so high Now my priority is getting high grade in Toefl test, If I cant get enough, I will consider taking Ielts test since I've heard it's easier than Toefl, is that right?
drop your Toefl thing already, Australia requires IELTS bro
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8406  
Old 23-06-2012, 14:48
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Waking up in the middle of the day, feel nothing but something relaxed as well as regretful of those past hours gone without any music, any movie.

It's really hard for me to live one day without music or movie. Really.
Reply With Quote
  #8407  
Old 23-06-2012, 14:55
cutaoxamrong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 1,818
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

vừa tìm dc 1 forum chuyên tào lao như f17
bàn toàn chuyện mật
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/toptopics.php
Reply With Quote
  #8408  
Old 23-06-2012, 15:04
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I get bored in my house. Maybe, I'm going out now.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8409  
Old 23-06-2012, 15:45
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I get bored in my house. Maybe, I'm going out now.
Do u want to play Lego with me,girl ?
Reply With Quote
  #8410  
Old 23-06-2012, 17:18
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It is raining dogs and cats
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:37.