![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8401
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8402
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
![]() I think different uni has different requirements for students, well I hope it's not so high Now my priority is getting high grade in Toefl test, If I cant get enough, I will consider taking Ielts test since I've heard it's easier than Toefl, is that right?
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8403
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Tribal_veno |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tribal_veno |
|
#8404
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Waking up in the middle of the day, feel nothing but something relaxed as well as regretful of those past hours gone without any music, any movie.
It's really hard for me to live one day without music or movie. Really. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8405
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8406
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
| Scorpius_Lonely |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Scorpius_Lonely |
|
#8407
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
vừa tìm dc 1 forum chuyên tào lao như f17
bàn toàn chuyện mật http://www.abovetopsecret.com/toptopics.php |
| cutaoxamrong |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by cutaoxamrong |
|
#8408
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I get bored in my house. Maybe, I'm going out now.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8409
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Do u want to play Lego with me,girl ?
|
| Scorpius_Lonely |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Scorpius_Lonely |
|
#8410
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
It is raining dogs and cats
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
![]() |
|
|