Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8321  
Old 22-06-2012, 12:31
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 6
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
Anyone here volunteers for Church's outreach ministry? Good to help people out but it is so boring my summer is being ruined I want to be taller want to go swimming every day T.T
It's not boring as you thought. I have been there one time, and I feel it's very helpfull, make new friends, study a lot of things. Just 7 days and you'll be another person. Trust me, It's good for you. Last but noi least, there are a lot of beautiful girls in there
Reply With Quote
  #8322  
Old 22-06-2012, 12:33
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 6
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.virut View Post
how can I shut down my laptop right now? Im gonna have an exam tomorrow :(
Give it to me, I'll help you
Reply With Quote
  #8323  
Old 22-06-2012, 12:34
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungk1 View Post
It's not boring as you thought. I have been there one time, and I feel it's very helpfull, make new friends, study a lot of things. Just 7 days and you'll be another person. Trust me, It's good for you. Last but noi least, there are a lot of beautiful girls in there
There are only old people here. And my hamstrings hurt all the time LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #8324  
Old 22-06-2012, 12:40
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 6
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vi real em bi ban View Post
i'm so disapointed with you, baby :(
Girl....Always...
Reply With Quote
  #8325  
Old 22-06-2012, 12:46
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 6
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
There are only old people here. And my hamstrings hurt all the time LMAO
Old people? What Church's outreach ministry will you attend? Is it in Hoằng Pháp pagoda? Oh god, you meant a Church? Maybe I was wrong. Where? what will you do in there?
Reply With Quote
  #8326  
Old 22-06-2012, 13:27
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungk1 View Post
Old people? What Church's outreach ministry will you attend? Is it in Hoằng Pháp pagoda? Oh god, you meant a Church? Maybe I was wrong. Where? what will you do in there?
Managing variety of donating groceries to serve for the people who need them. Cannot stop working but not very tired just very boring
Reply With Quote
  #8327  
Old 22-06-2012, 14:35
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

the weather is too hot I cannot stand it anymore
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8328  
Old 22-06-2012, 14:47
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
the weather is too hot I cannot stand it anymore
So you are the sniper boss and you cannot stand the hot weather.

Tell me how hard you've trained to become the sniper boss!



Reply With Quote
  #8329  
Old 22-06-2012, 17:44
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Các bác cho em hỏi "wimp" là gì ?? Đọc truyện có từ này mà google translate ko có.
Reply With Quote
  #8330  
Old 22-06-2012, 17:58
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
Các bác cho em hỏi "wimp" là gì ?? Đọc truyện có từ này mà google translate ko có.
Google Translate không có thì dùng Google bình thường thôi .

Urban Dictionary
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:58.