![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8311
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
www.chiasenhac.com | Nghe và download lossless online. ★ Nghe nhạc theo cách của người Việt ★[Tài liệu] Audio [QUOTE] Effortless English. MF + Torrent http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2724517 [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]WOT[/COLOR] IGN[/B]: [B][COLOR="Red"]Germanship[/COLOR][/B] và [B][COLOR="Red"]demonc1[/COLOR][/B] |
|
#8312
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Resume it now.
Quote:
Btw, it's great tonight in Hanoi. I feel relaxed listening to beautiful and romantic songs while waiting for the first semi-final Euro game to come with an empty stomach. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8313
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
i miss Hn
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8314
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
//Edit : It's "How's the weather" not "What's the weather" . OMG, how stupid I am
__________________
Đăng kí Dropbox nhận ngay 1GB miễn phí : [quote][COLOR=Blue]http://db.tt/BtJn05MF[/COLOR][/quote] [QUOTE]Steam: [COLOR=Blue]http://steamcommunity.com/id/4c6f6e67[/COLOR][/QUOTE] |
| HyperShot95 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by HyperShot95 |
|
#8315
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
"You can never take too many pictures of pandas...never!"
Just saw this at Jackie Chan's fb, but I don't know how this sentences should be understood. Anyone give me a help plz
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#8316
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
No amount of panda pictures would be enough.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8317
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Thank you for your explanation.
/Morning you guys! Brace yourselves. The weekend is coming to town. ![]() Be well-prepared, then! ![]() ![]() |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8318
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm in the middle of nowhere
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8319
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My weekend will be bored as hell from now on. Sigh, I guess I'll make myself a campus field trip and prepare for the orientation on July.
![]()
|
| Tribal_veno |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tribal_veno |
|
#8320
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Anyone here volunteers for Church's outreach ministry? Good to help people out but it is so boring my summer is being ruined I want to be taller want to go swimming every day T.T
|
| PaulScholes |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by PaulScholes |
![]() |
|
|