Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8301  
Old 21-06-2012, 15:17
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
^
^ They know that WOW is losing its edge, so they want to make D3 the replacement. But they forgot that D3 is not a MMO, it's an ARPG. And in ARPG, players want to have the overpowered or godlike feeling. We don't care if other people are doing gold farming, mashing pots or opening chest. We just want to play our game and enjoy it. It's like in D2 when you feel weak at first stage of the game, but have the ability to destroy every single thing when you are on higher level.

But Blizzard is treating D3 like another MMO, and they are killing it by doing that. They keep saying stuffs like "the players are supposed to play it this way", "this is not really fun, so let fix that...".
I agree. Diablo series made its fan base as a pure hack & slash game. People are there to click away their time without minding too much about questing. The dominating feelings you described above are exactly what us gamers want to acquire after hours of slashing monsters and looking for items. And since we buy their games, it's us to decide how we have fun, not them.

Geezzz...
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8302  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:07
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Why I can't access to facebook. Damn it!
Reply With Quote
  #8303  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:14
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauhu412 View Post
Why I can't access to facebook. Damn it!
Have you taken any suggesntion from this thread?
Reply With Quote
  #8304  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:37
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauhu412 View Post
Why I can't access to facebook. Damn it!
check your connection and IP
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8305  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:38
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
check your connection and IP
I have checked everything. I use VNPT too
Reply With Quote
  #8306  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 132
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

how can I shut down my laptop right now? Im gonna have an exam tomorrow :(
Reply With Quote
  #8307  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:42
krosersoul2's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 90
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.virut View Post
how can I shut down my laptop right now? Im gonna have an exam tomorrow :(
marstubate....NOW!!!
Then u can sleep
Reply With Quote
  #8308  
Old 21-06-2012, 21:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 132
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosersoul2 View Post
marstubate....NOW!!!
Then u can sleep
2 hours ago
Reply With Quote
  #8309  
Old 22-06-2012, 00:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,840
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey guys , i have a question : Which of two is right
What is the weather in Hanoi?
OR
What is the weather like in Hanoi?
Thank you!

//Sorry for my bad Eng
__________________
Đăng kí Dropbox nhận ngay 1GB miễn phí : [quote][COLOR=Blue]http://db.tt/BtJn05MF[/COLOR][/quote]
[QUOTE]Steam: [COLOR=Blue]http://steamcommunity.com/id/4c6f6e67[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8310  
Old 22-06-2012, 00:23
XeOmeGai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 459
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

so tired, today i setup win7 on my desktop, Oracle DB 11g, Android SDK, Eclipse, JDK, Visual 2010,.... and when finish i forgot username and password of Oracle DB, and I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall it . Moreover, android sdk download components too slow, it make me mad.
__________________
www.chiasenhac.com | Nghe và download lossless online.
★ Nghe nhạc theo cách của người Việt ★[Tài liệu] Audio
[QUOTE]
Effortless English. MF + Torrent http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2724517
[/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Red"]WOT[/COLOR] IGN[/B]: [B][COLOR="Red"]Germanship[/COLOR][/B] và [B][COLOR="Red"]demonc1[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:10.