Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8001  
Old 06-06-2012, 17:43
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Anyone think of making Yahoo conference in English among all of us here once a day?
Foul move I think. I've never been in any decent Y!M conference. Nobody knows when to talk and when to listen to other people.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8002  
Old 06-06-2012, 20:19
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

could you please show me english chat room
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8003  
Old 06-06-2012, 20:35
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
could you please show me english chat room
mee too
Reply With Quote
  #8004  
Old 06-06-2012, 20:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

come in to some social network
Reply With Quote
  #8005  
Old 06-06-2012, 21:08
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSin View Post
come in to some social network
Be specific plz
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8006  
Old 06-06-2012, 21:09
Hissay 3rd's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 148
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
"Head of Financial and Accounting Deparment" is a literal translation. Depending on the size of the business, the title may vary a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I understand that "phòng ban" stay on the same level in the organisation hierarchy. "Ban" in "Ban Thanh tra" usually means "Commission of Inspection" in English.

Don't sweat the details. Literal translation is more natural than a figurative one .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
"Division" would do, or else, "office".
Thanks you, mens
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]Roẹt roẹt roẹt_______________________[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8007  
Old 06-06-2012, 22:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

This morning, i had the final test of The basic of Marxism–Leninism. When I heard the questions, I think it was very new =))

I want to improve my vocab as it's realy bad. Can someone suggest me how to do it ?
Reply With Quote
  #8008  
Old 06-06-2012, 22:56
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ try your best to learn from Oxford Dictionary, at lest 5 words per day
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8009  
Old 07-06-2012, 00:25
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
This morning, i had the final test of The basic of Marxism–Leninism. When I heard the questions, I think it was very new =))

I want to improve my vocab as it's realy bad. Can someone suggest me how to do it ?
Reading, reading, more reading...
Reply With Quote
  #8010  
Old 07-06-2012, 01:58
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Is there anyone here live in D.C ?
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:44.