Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7961  
Old 05-06-2012, 16:29
windevil's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 111
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyanhson10 View Post
IT's my big bro signature. He is a marine in US. He used to hang around with some guys on voz before he went back to Afghan,so he asked me to make my signature like his wish.I won't mind though,it's a dead man last wish
Sorry, did you mean ...? :(
__________________
[QUOTE]Ông nào muốn chăm sóc và che chở được người mình yêu thương thì phải tập bản lĩnh nhiều vào, gái nó đã ngu rồi, mình còn ngu hơn gái nữa thì làm sao?
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7962  
Old 05-06-2012, 17:11
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

what is "no brainer"??
Reply With Quote
  #7963  
Old 05-06-2012, 17:13
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
What are you going to study? A-level? Foundation? Postgraduate?

If the last one is your answer, you need to try harder at English mate.

If your answer is either one of the other two, sit back, take your time and enjoy your student life. Your English will gradually improve, unless you stay too close to a Vietnamese circle.

All the best.
Im going to study A level but my speaking skill is not good.I must think a lot before speaking
Reply With Quote
  #7964  
Old 05-06-2012, 17:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 841
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Sorry, did you mean ...? :(
HE's not dead yet. He's a strange guy. he told me to me that if he died,erased this signature. That's all.He's not dead yet
__________________
Gửi Dannywolf,Kiyeusu,cpc,tantino1,tramssasy ,blackbudha,linh-lady,thánh leo và các vozer đồng chém gió khác trên thớt "Yêu nhầm chị hai được nhầm em gái".
Nếu một ngày nào đó chữ ký này mất đi,thì em đã chết ở nơi xa trường.Vĩnh biệt các bác.
Reply With Quote
  #7965  
Old 05-06-2012, 17:43
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post
what is "no brainer"??
Fact or obvious thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
Im going to study A level but my speaking skill is not good.I must think a lot before speaking
Have you taken IELTS? What's your score? 5.0 or 5.5 is perfectly fine. As I said, don't worry to much. Just make sure that you stay in an international circle and get along well with locals.

Thinking before speaking is a good practice and nobody blames you for taking it slowly. Almost every overseas student has been at your place at some point in in his/her life. Just get it going.

Good luck .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7966  
Old 05-06-2012, 17:48
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Fact or obvious thing.
I didn't ask you

anw, short and simple, like
Reply With Quote
  #7967  
Old 05-06-2012, 18:17
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
Im going to study A level but my speaking skill is not good.I must think a lot before speaking
Stop translating English into Vietnamese and vice versa, use English in any circumstances, and I mean ANY CIRCUMSTANCES as if you are born English speaking person. It's very hard but try and experience the difference
Reply With Quote
  #7968  
Old 05-06-2012, 18:44
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga_cut_chan View Post
Hi guys, I am studying TOEFL and GMAT for the tests in November and December, 2012. Anyone who needs a co-learner for these tests can pm me .
I'm studying GMAT too (for personal interest only) ... but haven't got enough post to send PM
Reply With Quote
  #7969  
Old 05-06-2012, 18:47
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Guys, I deadly want to reconnect with my former teachers, I miss them so much for what they have done for me. I got their emails but don't know how to write letters properly (I may ask about their health, current life, work, kind of). What should I put as the email title? Any advice :(?
Reply With Quote
  #7970  
Old 05-06-2012, 18:52
ga_cut_chan's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 24
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoa_nang View Post
I'm studying GMAT too (for personal interest only) ... but haven't got enough post to send PM
Can you please leave your email address here so that I can send you some information we may need for study?
__________________
Thanh niên ăn hại điển hình của xã hội!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:23.