Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7951  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:30
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 209
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
Terrorist win (not terriorist)
should be "Terrorist wins"?
Reply With Quote
  #7952  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:37
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
Lucky you, English is the most easiest language in the world to adapt to. Your english will be naturally improved after few months, it's a no brainer so worry no more.
Uhm, that's suppose to be a intended mistake, right?
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7953  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
Lucky you, English is the most easiest language in the world to adapt to. Your english will be naturally improved after few months, it's a no brainer so worry no more.
I sense sarcasm.
Reply With Quote
  #7954  
Old 05-06-2012, 14:40
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Alone in my office. anyone can talk with me?
Reply With Quote
  #7955  
Old 05-06-2012, 14:59
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 841
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
oh could u plz tell me m0re about ur signature? I d0nt really understand. Where will u go?
IT's my big bro signature. He is a marine in US. He used to hang around with some guys on voz before he went back to Afghan,so he asked me to make my signature like his wish.I won't mind though,it's a dead man last wish
__________________
Gửi Dannywolf,Kiyeusu,cpc,tantino1,tramssasy ,blackbudha,linh-lady,thánh leo và các vozer đồng chém gió khác trên thớt "Yêu nhầm chị hai được nhầm em gái".
Nếu một ngày nào đó chữ ký này mất đi,thì em đã chết ở nơi xa trường.Vĩnh biệt các bác.
Reply With Quote
  #7956  
Old 05-06-2012, 15:43
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by faq_ur View Post
Alone in my office. anyone can talk with me?
pattalk huh
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7957  
Old 05-06-2012, 15:46
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by faq_ur View Post
Alone in my office. anyone can talk with me?
I can.But where are you?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7958  
Old 05-06-2012, 15:47
hlnothingsiu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by faq_ur View Post
Alone in my office. anyone can talk with me?
I can talk, But I can chat
Reply With Quote
  #7959  
Old 05-06-2012, 15:59
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlnothingsiu View Post
I can't talk, But I can chat
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7960  
Old 05-06-2012, 16:20
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyanhson10 View Post
IT's my big bro signature. He is a marine in US. He used to hang around with some guys on voz before he went back to Afghan,so he asked me to make my signature like his wish.I won't mind though,it's a dead man last wish
Geez, don't make it sound like he's goner !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:45.