Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7941  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:11
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
I am going to study abroad in England but I afraid of the fact that I may not integrate with English
What are you going to study? A-level? Foundation? Postgraduate?

If the last one is your answer, you need to try harder at English mate.

If your answer is either one of the other two, sit back, take your time and enjoy your student life. Your English will gradually improve, unless you stay too close to a Vietnamese circle.

All the best.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7942  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 841
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
I am going to study abroad in England but I afraid of the fact that I may not integrate with English
Don't sweat,no worries. Just take it slowly. Try to speak English as much as possible,and don't be shy. Speak slowly and clearly,if they don't understand,don't feel bad to ask them to repeat it again. Brits love kind people who are willing to learn English. And try to gather up a bunch of mates,be it nativ,or international student and start an English speaking club. Or,just slash the wind with chicks. You will get a hang of it in no time.(and also a good way to have a gf)Just be cool,and be yourself
__________________
Gửi Dannywolf,Kiyeusu,cpc,tantino1,tramssasy ,blackbudha,linh-lady,thánh leo và các vozer đồng chém gió khác trên thớt "Yêu nhầm chị hai được nhầm em gái".
Nếu một ngày nào đó chữ ký này mất đi,thì em đã chết ở nơi xa trường.Vĩnh biệt các bác.
Reply With Quote
  #7943  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:20
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyanhson10 View Post
...Or,just slash the wind with chicks...
Oh my day...Vietglish slang .

By the way, why are guys still single ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7944  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 3,064
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

OK I'll do it by myself.
And don't forget about bricks
Reply With Quote
  #7945  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:26
Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 87
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hello, this is my 1st post in this topic . it seems i know this topic too late , what a pity
Reply With Quote
  #7946  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:33
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by baokhanhvl89 View Post
hello, this is my 1st post in this topic . it seems i know this topic too late , what a pity
Better late than never .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7947  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:44
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
I am going to study abroad in England but I afraid of the fact that I may not integrate with English
Lucky you, English is the most easiest language in the world to adapt to. Your english will be naturally improved after few months, it's a no brainer so worry no more.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7948  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:59
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 841
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Oh my day...Vietglish slang .

By the way, why are guys still single ?
VOZERS,THEY ARE
__________________
Gửi Dannywolf,Kiyeusu,cpc,tantino1,tramssasy ,blackbudha,linh-lady,thánh leo và các vozer đồng chém gió khác trên thớt "Yêu nhầm chị hai được nhầm em gái".
Nếu một ngày nào đó chữ ký này mất đi,thì em đã chết ở nơi xa trường.Vĩnh biệt các bác.
Reply With Quote
  #7949  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:13
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyanhson10 View Post
VOZERS,THEY ARE
oh could u plz tell me m0re about ur signature? I d0nt really understand. Where will u go?
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7950  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:27
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I dont have many chance to practicing english because English isnt used at my office so that my speak skill is too bad :(
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:13.