Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7751  
Old 29-05-2012, 07:44
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Here are some extremely cheesy pick line, those who are in F.A.P can try this. . But beware! Thou shall only apply this to the one they love.

Quote:
You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Hey how many boyfriends have you had? (Like 10 I Think) Could I Make That 11?
Hey girl, your name should be GOOGLE cuz you're all i looking forCould you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7752  
Old 29-05-2012, 09:51
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
Here are some extremely cheesy pick line, those who are in F.A.P can try this. . But beware! Thou shall only apply this to the one they love.
The bullshit is at its finest.
Reply With Quote
  #7753  
Old 29-05-2012, 15:13
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vet.Mag.Tim.Vag View Post
Oh yeah, get out.
go away is better
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7754  
Old 29-05-2012, 15:14
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
go away is better
The best is "F*ck off".
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7755  
Old 29-05-2012, 15:41
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
The best is "F*ck off".
yeah
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7756  
Old 29-05-2012, 18:01
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Go for dinner..
Reply With Quote
  #7757  
Old 29-05-2012, 19:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 93
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
The best is "F*ck off".
same idea
__________________
[QUOTE=thunder;14374480][QUOTE=LoveNeverDie;14374224]cho mình hoi JAV là gì thế[/QUOTE]
Japan + Anh + Việt = bộ từ điển học ngôn ngữ. vd oh yeah, yes oh oh ồ[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7758  
Old 29-05-2012, 20:07
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

enjoy my movies
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7759  
Old 29-05-2012, 22:15
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't wanna close my eyes.
I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby.
And I don't wanna miss a thing.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7760  
Old 29-05-2012, 22:20
copvan610's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 1,451
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Find some oil . Close your eye . imagine her:">. Begin qwerty
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:48.