![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7731
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I think it's more of a debt. Debts have the power to push people forward greater than any gods, can drive people to do thing worst than devil , can teach the rich to respect money , teach the poor how to make money and ,if you swallow your debts, you'll die.
__________________
Xếp hình chia tay Vận may suốt tháng |
| tonyduyanh1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tonyduyanh1 |
|
#7732
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
"a farmer who employed the new machinery" Please explain this matter
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#7733
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey guys, should i split up with my girl friend to persue another girl who is truly out of my league?
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#7734
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
The meeting is starting at 9am
In this case, you have to use "present continuous" to describe future. Because there is fix time, it is arrangement. Don't use "will" or "going to"
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#7735
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
How are you today?
|
|
#7736
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I just learn English? How do I do?
|
|
#7737
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You can learn by talking with foreigner..
|
|
#7738
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My English is very bad. Why can I do this?
|
|
#7739
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
my yahoo: faq_ur.. shall we talk?
|
|
#7740
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Watch film with english subtitle Learning english by songs Learning english by the lessons
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~ |
| OngGia.hehe |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by OngGia.hehe |
![]() |
|
|