Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7731  
Old 28-05-2012, 18:12
tonyduyanh1's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
Heart?

10 char
I think it's more of a debt. Debts have the power to push people forward greater than any gods, can drive people to do thing worst than devil , can teach the rich to respect money , teach the poor how to make money and ,if you swallow your debts, you'll die.
__________________
Xếp hình chia tay
Vận may suốt tháng
Reply With Quote
  #7732  
Old 28-05-2012, 18:40
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
In this case, "a farmer employing the new machinery" is just another way of saying " a farmer who employs the new machinery". That term helps the sentence less wordy.
That paragraph is written in past tense.So I think the sentence must be rewitten as below:
"a farmer who employed the new machinery"

Please explain this matter
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7733  
Old 28-05-2012, 19:28
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, should i split up with my girl friend to persue another girl who is truly out of my league?
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7734  
Old 28-05-2012, 19:31
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanath View Post
"buổi họp sẽ diễn ra 9h00 sáng" dịch thế nào các bro nhỉ
The meeting is starting at 9am
In this case, you have to use "present continuous" to describe future. Because there is fix time, it is arrangement. Don't use "will" or "going to"
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7735  
Old 28-05-2012, 19:51
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

How are you today?
Reply With Quote
  #7736  
Old 28-05-2012, 19:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 229
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I just learn English? How do I do?
Reply With Quote
  #7737  
Old 28-05-2012, 19:54
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by supper1 View Post
I just learn English? How do I do?
You can learn by talking with foreigner..
Reply With Quote
  #7738  
Old 28-05-2012, 19:58
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 229
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by faq_ur View Post
You can learn by talking with foreigner..
My English is very bad. Why can I do this?
Reply With Quote
  #7739  
Old 28-05-2012, 20:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

my yahoo: faq_ur.. shall we talk?
Reply With Quote
  #7740  
Old 28-05-2012, 20:05
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by supper1 View Post
My English is very bad. Why can I do this?
Watch film with english subtitle
Learning english by songs
Learning english by the lessons
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:39.