![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7481
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
10 people :d
|
|
#7482
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I have gotten a good news for you. This is an audio - full version of Harry Potter. Get it and enjoy it. I strongly believe that Listening novels is always more interesting than reading them! http://all.hdvnbits.org/harry_potter..._7_t54552.html
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#7483
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Có nghĩa là cái đề bài chỉ là điền từ vào chỗ trống thôi hay là phải làm sao nữa hả bạn
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#7484
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#7485
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ dont be too harsh, you got the idea at least didnt you
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7486
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Excuse me. I don't understand the meaning of this sentence. Could you explain to me or translate it into Vietnamese. Thanks
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#7487
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7488
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Oh he meant you should quit being a grammar nazi. Got it?
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE] |
|
#7489
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Good moring to English thread
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7490
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Thank you so much! I got it, dude. But "practice perfect make perfect". I know some people say that you don't have to focus on grammar so much. But in this thread, we're training English, informal writing English skill. And that guy assumes that i "should quit being a gramar nazi"...
In speaking, sometimes people speak very fast and a lot of beginners think that they use wrong gramar. But in fact, it's elision. And he wants to use "elision"(wrong grammar) in writing for beginners who have started learning English or even professor, doesn't he? sounds damn stupid
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
![]() |
|
|