Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7481  
Old 15-05-2012, 20:38
69online's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 151
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by one kill View Post
hiaz my teacher give me homework about "what do you think about ...."
i don't know how to write, how to build the sentence because my english very bad
she need 10 person or thing, wtf
the day i very tired
10 people :d
Reply With Quote
  #7482  
Old 15-05-2012, 22:40
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicacban View Post
i want to buy some english novels, such as harry potter, in the standard size
and i want to buy some novel in pocket size (similar to oxford english dictionary)
yesterday, i went to fahasa, but the price is expensive, and ko có nhiều đầu sách để lựa chọn
bác nào biết ở đâu nhiều đầu sách (cả loại to và loại pocket) thì bảo em với ạ
cám ơn các bác T.T, em ko trans sang eng dc nữa T.T
The best way to have these books is from internet. Because most foreign novels coming Vietnam are translated from English to Vietnamese. Of course you can buy some original versions but as you say they are too expensive. So I advise you to buy the original versions of the books that you want or downloading them from internet. If i were you i would spent money buying the original versions
I have gotten a good news for you. This is an audio - full version of Harry Potter. Get it and enjoy it. I strongly believe that Listening novels is always more interesting than reading them!
http://all.hdvnbits.org/harry_potter..._7_t54552.html
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7483  
Old 15-05-2012, 22:47
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by one kill View Post
hiaz my teacher give gave me homework about "what do you think about ...."
i don't know how to write, how to build the sentences because my english is very bad
she need 10 person people or things, wtf
today is the day i am very tired
i still don't understand your question. The exercise your teacher gave you is that filling to "..." or anything else?
Có nghĩa là cái đề bài chỉ là điền từ vào chỗ trống thôi hay là phải làm sao nữa hả bạn
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7484  
Old 15-05-2012, 22:58
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post
why don't u get it them on amazon.com or ebay.com:">:">. if u try to find look for them, i think you'll
get those books with good prices
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7485  
Old 15-05-2012, 23:00
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ dont be too harsh, you got the idea at least didnt you
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7486  
Old 15-05-2012, 23:02
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ dont be too harsh, you got the idea at least didnt you
Excuse me. I don't understand the meaning of this sentence. Could you explain to me or translate it into Vietnamese. Thanks
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7487  
Old 15-05-2012, 23:27
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
không hiểu câu này lắm. Bạn dịch ra tiếng việt dùm mình với. Thanks
Vietnamese, vote ban
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7488  
Old 16-05-2012, 06:37
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
Excuse me. I don't understand the meaning of this sentence. Could you explain to me or translate it into Vietnamese. Thanks
Oh he meant you should quit being a grammar nazi. Got it?
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7489  
Old 16-05-2012, 08:26
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good moring to English thread
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7490  
Old 16-05-2012, 10:30
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
Oh he meant you should quit being a grammar nazi. Got it?
Thank you so much! I got it, dude. But "practice perfect make perfect". I know some people say that you don't have to focus on grammar so much. But in this thread, we're training English, informal writing English skill. And that guy assumes that i "should quit being a gramar nazi"...
In speaking, sometimes people speak very fast and a lot of beginners think that they use wrong gramar. But in fact, it's elision. And he wants to use "elision"(wrong grammar) in writing for beginners who have started learning English or even professor, doesn't he? sounds damn stupid
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:17.