Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1461  
Old 20-07-2009, 03:25
phutri2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 656
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
Believe me, there's nothing more boring than learning grammar: dull and repetitve. Imagine you have to sit down for hours reading grammar book, practicing and remembering. I recalled time whennt I was like you guys, I just wanted to smash the wall.

And just my $0.02, someone should expand this place, like making a so-called English Zone where everyone talks about stuff other than the name of this topic. That will appeal beginners much more than this "coming and asking"

ok let's change the topic. I'm enjoying last days in Vietnam and finding ways to "burn calories". I was over-productive last months that I ve been such a lazyass lately. oh I decided to cheat on my gf so not so lazy. gosh! Im gonna miss this place, my middle school time,family, old friends. Did anyone feel the same way? and how did you guys waste time? . Talking about username, I adore Teng Teng lol cutest nick i ever heard, im wondering how he came up with that? another one : Tungstalker lmao sounds like he's up to something

wow i should stop im talking too much
No, it's long but i like it. It's easy to read with my poor grammar.
__________________
??????????????????
Reply With Quote
  #1462  
Old 21-07-2009, 08:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn View Post
Very Long
No, I feel it very easy to understand (especial it have more example and grammar of it is very short - not long)
Reply With Quote
  #1463  
Old 21-07-2009, 14:03
patri0t's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 1,189
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

How to learn vocabulary efficiently????
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]-- bl4ckdr4g00n --[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1464  
Old 21-07-2009, 20:29
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by patri0t View Post
How to learn vocabulary efficiently????
reading is the best to build your vocab
Reply With Quote
  #1465  
Old 22-07-2009, 11:41
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
reading is the best to build your vocab
watching film is the second one. Also help in building your slang and swear words dictionary =))
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1466  
Old 22-07-2009, 11:45
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I have a wordlist contains about 2000 words that need to be learnt in 1 month.
And I'm not good at memorizing things
Is there any solution???
Reply With Quote
  #1467  
Old 22-07-2009, 13:54
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

OMG, I just use Google translate to find the word "Nhật thực", and i received "Updated to"
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1468  
Old 22-07-2009, 18:17
Mvn's Avatar
Mvn Mvn is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 6,328
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht8x View Post
No, I feel it very easy to understand (especial it have more example and grammar of it is very short - not long)
Yes, I'am Understand but read tired eye

P/s : "Nhực Thực"Translated info English as somthing ?
Reply With Quote
  #1469  
Old 22-07-2009, 18:24
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

"Nhật thực" translated to English is 'solar eclipse'
Reply With Quote
  #1470  
Old 22-07-2009, 18:28
PyroKidz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,071
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
watching film is the second one. Also help in building your slang and swearing words dictionary =))
Fixed for you
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:03.