![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1461
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
?????????????????? |
| phutri2005 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by phutri2005 |
|
#1462
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
No, I feel it very easy to understand
(especial it have more example and grammar of it is very short - not long)
|
|
#1463
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How to learn vocabulary efficiently????
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]-- bl4ckdr4g00n --[/COLOR][/B] |
|
#1464
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
reading is the best to build your vocab
|
|
#1465
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
watching film is the second one. Also help in building your slang and swear words dictionary =))
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1466
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I have a wordlist contains about 2000 words that need to be learnt in 1 month.
And I'm not good at memorizing things Is there any solution??? |
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1467
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
OMG, I just use Google translate to find the word "Nhật thực", and i received "Updated to"
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1468
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() P/s : "Nhực Thực"Translated info English as somthing ? |
|
#1469
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"Nhật thực" translated to English is 'solar eclipse'
|
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1470
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|