![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7311
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Nice. Thanks bro.
|
| Tuancoltech.ver4 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tuancoltech.ver4 |
|
#7312
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I have a English excercise and i need your help :
Quote:
__________________
Đăng kí Dropbox nhận ngay 1GB miễn phí : [quote][COLOR=Blue]http://db.tt/BtJn05MF[/COLOR][/quote] [QUOTE]Steam: [COLOR=Blue]http://steamcommunity.com/id/4c6f6e67[/COLOR][/QUOTE] |
| HyperShot95 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by HyperShot95 |
|
#7313
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Dear Mr. Calson,
Exactly 2 weeks ago I purchased a shirt at your store on High Street. When I wore it the first time, I was amazed because there was a hole in the left sleeve. What more is the shirt was not cheap and I believe that I paid enough for the quality. Afterwards, I took the shirt to the salesperson who i bought it from. However, she refused to exchange the shirt as well as refused to let me talk to the manager. Therefore, I write this complain letter in hope of gaining satisfaction (wtf?). Herewith i have enclosed the shirt's receipt which includes the price and date on which it was purchased. I will be very grateful if you could send me a reply as soon as possible. Im looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance. is it what you're looking for? The sentences sound silly though, idk..
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7314
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Anyway , thank you
__________________
Đăng kí Dropbox nhận ngay 1GB miễn phí : [quote][COLOR=Blue]http://db.tt/BtJn05MF[/COLOR][/quote] [QUOTE]Steam: [COLOR=Blue]http://steamcommunity.com/id/4c6f6e67[/COLOR][/QUOTE] |
| HyperShot95 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by HyperShot95 |
|
#7315
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ..You're pro!!!
|
| halley1989 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by halley1989 |
|
#7316
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i used every word given to write that up.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7317
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
For new student we can use "fish" when addressing them, senior is last-year student. Junior is student at 3rd year which is allowed to beer, booze, porn etc.. This come to law in AM, far as i know
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#7318
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My brother he lives in Canbera. He said that if he doesn't close the door, some kangaroos would break into the house
.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#7319
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#7320
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|