Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7311  
Old 27-04-2012, 14:57
Tuancoltech.ver4's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 43
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance View Post
For colleges that offer 5 years of study:
1st and 2nd year (Underclassman) - freshman and sophomore
3rd, 4th and 5th year (Upperclassman) - middler, junior and senior
Nice. Thanks bro.
Reply With Quote
  #7312  
Old 27-04-2012, 17:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,840
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have a English excercise and i need your help :
Quote:
Dear Mr.Calson
1. Exactly / two weeks / I purchase / shirt / your store / High Street.
2. I / wear / time / I / amazed / a hole / left sleeve.
3. What / more / shirt / not / cheap / I / believe / pay / quality.
4. I / take / salesperson / who / I buy / it.
5. She / refuse / exchange / and / refuse / manager.
6. I / write / hope / gain satisfaction.
7. I / enclose / shirt / receipt / price / date / which / it / purchase.
8. I / greatful / you / a reply / soon / as.
9. I / look / hear / you.
10. Thanks / advance.
Thank you
__________________
Đăng kí Dropbox nhận ngay 1GB miễn phí : [quote][COLOR=Blue]http://db.tt/BtJn05MF[/COLOR][/quote]
[QUOTE]Steam: [COLOR=Blue]http://steamcommunity.com/id/4c6f6e67[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7313  
Old 27-04-2012, 23:38
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Dear Mr. Calson,
Exactly 2 weeks ago I purchased a shirt at your store on High Street. When I wore it the first time, I was amazed because there was a hole in the left sleeve. What more is the shirt was not cheap and I believe that I paid enough for the quality. Afterwards, I took the shirt to the salesperson who i bought it from. However, she refused to exchange the shirt as well as refused to let me talk to the manager. Therefore, I write this complain letter in hope of gaining satisfaction (wtf?). Herewith i have enclosed the shirt's receipt which includes the price and date on which it was purchased. I will be very grateful if you could send me a reply as soon as possible. Im looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.

is it what you're looking for? The sentences sound silly though, idk..
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7314  
Old 28-04-2012, 11:49
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,840
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Dear Mr. Calson,
Exactly 2 weeks ago I purchased a shirt at your store on High Street. When I wore it the first time, I was amazed because there was a hole in the left sleeve. What more is the shirt was not cheap and I believe that I paid enough for the quality. Afterwards, I took the shirt to the salesperson who i bought it from. However, she refused to exchange the shirt as well as refused to let me talk to the manager. Therefore, I write this complain letter in hope of gaining satisfaction (wtf?). Herewith i have enclosed the shirt's receipt which includes the price and date on which it was purchased. I will be very grateful if you could send me a reply as soon as possible. Im looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.

is it what you're looking for? The sentences sound silly though, idk..
My teacher forces me to use every suggest words to make the sentence so i can't use yours .
Anyway , thank you
__________________
Đăng kí Dropbox nhận ngay 1GB miễn phí : [quote][COLOR=Blue]http://db.tt/BtJn05MF[/COLOR][/quote]
[QUOTE]Steam: [COLOR=Blue]http://steamcommunity.com/id/4c6f6e67[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7315  
Old 28-04-2012, 19:20
halley1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,300
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance View Post
For colleges that offer 5 years of study:
1st and 2nd year (Underclassman) - freshman and sophomore
3rd, 4th and 5th year (Upperclassman) - middler, junior and senior
..You're pro!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7316  
Old 29-04-2012, 00:25
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperShot95 View Post
My teacher forces me to use every suggest words to make the sentence so i can't use yours .
Anyway , thank you
i used every word given to write that up.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7317  
Old 29-04-2012, 00:31
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by halley1989 View Post
..You're pro!!!
For new student we can use "fish" when addressing them, senior is last-year student. Junior is student at 3rd year which is allowed to beer, booze, porn etc.. This come to law in AM, far as i know
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7318  
Old 29-04-2012, 00:37
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
i used every word given to write that up.
My brother he lives in Canbera. He said that if he doesn't close the door, some kangaroos would break into the house .
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7319  
Old 29-04-2012, 00:44
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperShot95 View Post
My teacher forces me to use every suggest words to make the sentence so i can't use yours .
Anyway , thank you
you were not watching closely. That story is not a real one, not a proper letter, it sounds funny
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7320  
Old 29-04-2012, 01:03
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
My brother he lives in Canbera. He said that if he doesn't close the door, some kangaroos would break into the house .
That's true, but very rare. 2 Years ago a kangaroo broke a glass door and jumped onto the bed of a couple,it was on the news
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:28.