Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7191  
Old 08-04-2012, 04:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I am not from US or UK but trust me, I could!

//I am very fond of your nickname!

///I've just met a waitress at a coffee shop! She was so open to me but why do I was so stupid! Kind of tongue tied! FUCK!
general situation.... haha
on 4th i.e jus 4 days ago... my college celebrated a graduation day for all last semester students. I met one girl comes from Nepal... She 's beautiful... really, especially in a sexy black dress... But wat the fuck happened to me that i have no any idea Couldnt even open my mouth to talk to her....
Now, sitting here in full of regret....
Reply With Quote
  #7192  
Old 08-04-2012, 08:32
killer941412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 60
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D


Me too, but with a Vietnames girl
Reply With Quote
  #7193  
Old 08-04-2012, 09:48
lastsummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 108
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I am not from US or UK but trust me, I could!

//I am very fond of your nickname!

///I've just met a waitress at a coffee shop! She was so open to me but why do I was so stupid! Kind of tongue tied! FUCK!
Yup, where're u from, guy ? My nickname have your attention, right ?
Reply With Quote
  #7194  
Old 10-04-2012, 00:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 3,202
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good night everybody, my name is Minh and I'm new around here ^^
and I hope you guys can help me with my English. And I'm pretty sure i can do the same for you
The end of my greeting...
Reply With Quote
  #7195  
Old 10-04-2012, 00:21
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastsummer View Post
Yup, where're u from, guy ? My nickname have your attention, right ?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7196  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

7201st comment and my 200th post
Reply With Quote
  #7197  
Old 10-04-2012, 21:15
killer941412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 60
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
7201st comment and my 200th post
Spam
Reply With Quote
  #7198  
Old 10-04-2012, 23:59
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 24
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It would be nice if someone add my skype and we will improve our speaking skill together. Thanks a lot.
My skype is : thanhnamvnu
__________________
[QUOTE=ecaros93;22965937]
Bill Gate nghe nói vừa micro vừa soft thì làm sao mà có con đc :misdoubt:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7199  
Old 11-04-2012, 00:12
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hey, long time to come back this thread. Does anyone in here addict internet and computer
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #7200  
Old 11-04-2012, 00:15
j.f ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 125
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It's the first time I comment in this thread and I hope it not the last
__________________
[CODE]House of Barbaard - Barbershop and Bar lounge.

12/4b Nguyen Thi Minh Khai - Da Kao - Quan 1 - HCMC.

Website: barbaard.com[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:29.