![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7181
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#7182
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I'm trying to reschedule my "bio-clock" anw, seriously need to go to sleep earlier. .. |
|
#7183
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
ya I know sometimes grammars in songs are not correct, but I'm wondering about pronouncing, I think grammars can be wrong but pronouncing always correct (except singers have problem in pronouncing). So we have to pronounce "the" in "the years" as /ði/ or /ðə/ ?
|
| BoyLovesDollar |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by BoyLovesDollar |
|
#7184
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And pronoucing is not always correct. I hardly think of an example now but believe me, English pronunciation is pretty shit!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#7185
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Bác nào rảnh có thể vào giúp em vụ này được không :x
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZG80ZGc#gid=16 http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2739425
__________________
[INDENT]►[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Labs[/COLOR][/B] vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=851372 ►[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]F[/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]ace[/COLOR] [/B]facebook.com/congtytinhocmaihoang [/INDENT][B][Mai Hoang Support - YM: kd1.maihoang- Sky: kdmaihoang01] [Tel : 04.3.9369989 Ext 102 /Mobile : 0988 982 974 / Email:huykdistc@gmail.com][/B] |
| MaiHoangSupport |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by MaiHoangSupport |
|
#7186
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hi guys, i'm a newbie, i hope that everybody can help me about English because my English is very very bad and i'm going to take the National examination for ﹾﹾﹾE. Ex: Finding and fixing the errors in sentences or if you know some words that have the same meaning, tell it to me. Plz
|
| killer941412 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by killer941412 |
|
#7187
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7188
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
![]() if so, wait for the next test, then study? |
| killer941412 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by killer941412 |
|
#7189
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm from Ha Noi, Viet Nam. I want to find a part-time job which will help me improve my English, i don't care about how much money i will earn
i just wanna talk with visitors who come from US, UK or any countries which use English .
|
| lastsummer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lastsummer |
|
#7190
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I am not from US or UK but trust me, I could!
![]() //I am very fond of your nickname! ![]() ///I've just met a waitress at a coffee shop! She was so open to me but why do I was so stupid! Kind of tongue tied! FUCK!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
![]() |
|
|