Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7181  
Old 07-04-2012, 02:32
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
^ Why u all sleep so late?
my tomorrow is off, bro
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7182  
Old 07-04-2012, 02:38
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
Do you guys here enjoy taking some late-night foods ? Noodles, for instance ?
Err, always.. and I guess anyone here would stock lots of noodles as well if they are students :">.

I'm trying to reschedule my "bio-clock" anw, seriously need to go to sleep earlier. ..
Reply With Quote
  #7183  
Old 07-04-2012, 15:02
BoyLovesDollar's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
grammars in songs are not correct sometimes...
for example: listen to breakeven, the lyric has a part is: it dont breakeven....
so dont worry about that that much. According to me: before vowels, say /ði/, the rest say /ðə/. But i dont pronounce "the" as /ðə/ btw
ya I know sometimes grammars in songs are not correct, but I'm wondering about pronouncing, I think grammars can be wrong but pronouncing always correct (except singers have problem in pronouncing). So we have to pronounce "the" in "the years" as /ði/ or /ðə/ ?
Reply With Quote
  #7184  
Old 07-04-2012, 17:05
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyLovesDollar View Post
ya I know sometimes grammars in songs are not correct, but I'm wondering about pronouncing, I think grammars can be wrong but pronouncing always correct (except singers have problem in pronouncing). So we have to pronounce "the" in "the years" as /ði/ or /ðə/ ?
I rarely heard "de" so "di" might be a good choice.

And pronoucing is not always correct. I hardly think of an example now but believe me, English pronunciation is pretty shit!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7185  
Old 07-04-2012, 17:11
MaiHoangSupport's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 20,516
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Bác nào rảnh có thể vào giúp em vụ này được không :x

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZG80ZGc#gid=16


http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2739425
__________________
[INDENT]►[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Labs[/COLOR][/B] vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=851372
►[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]F[/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]ace[/COLOR] [/B]facebook.com/congtytinhocmaihoang
[/INDENT][B][Mai Hoang Support - YM: kd1.maihoang- Sky: kdmaihoang01]
[Tel : 04.3.9369989 Ext 102 /Mobile : 0988 982 974 / Email:huykdistc@gmail.com][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7186  
Old 07-04-2012, 18:35
killer941412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 60
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi guys, i'm a newbie, i hope that everybody can help me about English because my English is very very bad and i'm going to take the National examination for ﹾﹾﹾE. Ex: Finding and fixing the errors in sentences or if you know some words that have the same meaning, tell it to me. Plz
Reply With Quote
  #7187  
Old 07-04-2012, 21:35
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer941412 View Post
Hi guys, i'm a newbie, i hope that everybody can help me about English because my English is very very bad and i'm going to take the National examination for ﹾﹾﹾE. Ex: Finding and fixing the errors in sentences or if you know some words that have the same meaning, tell it to me. Plz
pretty sure if you are taking that kinda test then your English wouldnt be bad at all
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7188  
Old 07-04-2012, 22:25
killer941412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 60
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D


if so, wait for the next test, then study?
Reply With Quote
  #7189  
Old 07-04-2012, 23:33
lastsummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 108
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm from Ha Noi, Viet Nam. I want to find a part-time job which will help me improve my English, i don't care about how much money i will earn i just wanna talk with visitors who come from US, UK or any countries which use English .
Reply With Quote
  #7190  
Old 07-04-2012, 23:45
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I am not from US or UK but trust me, I could!

//I am very fond of your nickname!

///I've just met a waitress at a coffee shop! She was so open to me but why do I was so stupid! Kind of tongue tied! FUCK!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:11.