Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7121  
Old 30-03-2012, 20:43
Selena Gomez's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,245
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDefender View Post
I have a question: Which accent you guy prefer? American or British? Why?

I prefer British because it considered as the original source of modern English
Black American's accent, for shizzle!
Reply With Quote
  #7122  
Old 30-03-2012, 22:25
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by moituan1clone View Post
I prefer British English because men are so sexy with it.
Me too! Feel like a sir!
Reply With Quote
  #7123  
Old 30-03-2012, 22:58
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

long time no see,everyone

it's been nearly 2 months since i log in vOz
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #7124  
Old 30-03-2012, 23:03
BachThanhTrung's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 30
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Mấy pro Mỹ cho mình hỏi tụi nó nói "Just my two cent " nghĩa là gì vậy ??
Reply With Quote
  #7125  
Old 30-03-2012, 23:56
CloneDePostTho's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 46
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i just got my ielts result, overall 6.0 kaka
but ... in the f*cking writing got only 4.5 , dammit
Reply With Quote
  #7126  
Old 31-03-2012, 04:37
iDefender's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 496
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I think British accent is much easier to pronounce than American. Unfortunately, most of us were taught American in school. Do you think so? Do you think that, for the beginner, APPLE is easier to pronounce and remember than "EPPLE"? EPPLE sounds weired to me now

Quote:
Mấy pro Mỹ cho mình hỏi tụi nó nói "Just my two cent " nghĩa là gì vậy ??
"My two cents" equal to "my opinion"
__________________
[I][CENTER]I am Defender [/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7127  
Old 31-03-2012, 10:10
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
long time no see,everyone

it's been nearly 2 months since i log in vOz
Where did you go? I miss you so.

Quote:
I think British accent is much easier to pronounce than American. Unfortunately, most of us were taught American in school. Do you think so? Do you think that, for the beginner, APPLE is easier to pronounce and remember than "EPPLE"? EPPLE sounds weired to me now
definitely! But sometimes you will be confused between "a" and "e".
Reply With Quote
  #7128  
Old 31-03-2012, 10:30
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Where did you go? I miss you so.
lots of stuff happens

now i'm getting more serious in life,but still remain a clueless young man in this world
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #7129  
Old 31-03-2012, 14:33
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDefender View Post
I think British accent is much easier to pronounce than American. Unfortunately, most of us were taught American in school. Do you think so? Do you think that, for the beginner, APPLE is easier to pronounce and remember than "EPPLE"? EPPLE sounds weired to me now

"My two cents" equal to "my opinion"
It is British accent we were taught in school, not American accent. However, we tend to pronouce like american cause we all watch Hollywood movies so much. To me, American accent is just for the lazy people , like me.
But currently i have no chance to learn and practise american accent.
Reply With Quote
  #7130  
Old 31-03-2012, 16:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by muadonglangle View Post
To me, American accent is just for the lazy people , like me.
why? this makes me confused... 'cause i think American accent is more difficult to pronounce than British 's
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:56.