Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7111  
Old 29-03-2012, 22:34
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@Chilln: Where is it in HCMC? I want to goooo as well, looks fun

So u finally admit u R a gay huh 6
Reply With Quote
  #7112  
Old 30-03-2012, 00:39
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Are you from Afghanistan?
Just come back from the war not so long ago! :">

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
@Chilln: Where is it in HCMC? I want to goooo as well, looks fun

So u finally admit u R a gay huh 6
where what? This game has been fobidden! You'll have little chance to join.
Reply With Quote
  #7113  
Old 30-03-2012, 00:52
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@philu: you can try paintball instead
@ Mr (or Ms???)6: Sorry I'm not a lesbian Your demand is rejected

I have just heard the news about Simple Plan's coming to Hanoi in the next MTV Exit show I cannot sleep because of happiness now
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #7114  
Old 30-03-2012, 01:04
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^: Yup, what I mean is paintball, looks like the one that Chilln posted. Where can I find it in HCMC? Oh wait, it has been forbidden
Reply With Quote
  #7115  
Old 30-03-2012, 04:06
iDefender's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 496
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have a question: Which accent you guy prefer? American or British? Why?

I prefer British because it considered as the original source of modern English
__________________
[I][CENTER]I am Defender [/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7116  
Old 30-03-2012, 08:14
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I prefer American, b/c I'm studying in the U.s .
Anw, I hate myself so much...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7117  
Old 30-03-2012, 09:10
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
^: Yup, what I mean is paintball, looks like the one that Chilln posted. Where can I find it in HCMC? Oh wait, it has been forbidden
It's airsoft, the game was forbidden, not paintball, man. As I know there hasn't been a paintball field in SG yet.
Reply With Quote
  #7118  
Old 30-03-2012, 10:25
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 20
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I prefer British English because men are so sexy with it.
Reply With Quote
  #7119  
Old 30-03-2012, 10:47
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
I prefer American, b/c I'm studying in the U.s .
Anw, I hate myself so much...
why?.....................
Reply With Quote
  #7120  
Old 30-03-2012, 12:43
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@clone: Do u have to show ur obvious sicko interest in men like that
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:56.