![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6901
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
sb ~ all supervisors of student employees As someone has said before (I don't remember his name :( ), it's necessary that you buy a good dictionary. I recommend OALD 8 (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th Edition). You can also download the CD-ROM and install it. You can search for OALD 8's CD-ROM on Google. This is my 1st post on this 4rum, so I cannot give you the link ![]() Hope this will help. |
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#6902
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ hey hey sis hand-shaking
One more left and I will reach 20 posts
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~ |
|
#6903
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Send me that link; I will post it for you!
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B]*˛°.˛*.˛°/\.*★˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★Happy*★*。 ˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* New Year*★。 . (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥Everyone! ♥ °( . • . ) °./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。* (...'•'... ) *˛. ╬╬╬╬˛°. |田 田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*[/B][/COLOR] |
|
#6904
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
got the wallet that i bought on ebay the other day, turned out it doesnt have slot for money wtf
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#6905
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.Is it even called a wallet? .
|
|
#6906
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
, it has credit card slots, so i guess it's alright ;
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#6907
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Sir, it should be a credit card holder, may I call?
|
|
#6908
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MARC-JACO...#ht_6230wt_802
well they call it wallet, and it looks like a wallet
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#6909
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
cho hỏi câu này dịch làm sao :
can vozer translate this từng giọt nước mắt vẫn rơi the tears still fall or thousand of tear still fall thank
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR] http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT] |
|
#6910
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
How can I send you the link?
![]() Just go to google.com, type OALD8 kinhtedoingoai, the first result is the one that helps. |
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
![]() |
|
|