Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6901  
Old 15-03-2012, 00:17
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenvietquantv View Post
vozer cho e hỏi câu này!!

De Paul University requires all supervisors of student employees ____ performance appraisals at least once a year.
A) giving B)to give C)gives D)given

dap án là B,nhưng có thể giải thích cấu trúc ngử pháp cho em ..e cảm ơn
require sb to do st
sb ~ all supervisors of student employees
As someone has said before (I don't remember his name :( ), it's necessary that you buy a good dictionary. I recommend OALD 8 (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th Edition). You can also download the CD-ROM and install it. You can search for OALD 8's CD-ROM on Google. This is my 1st post on this 4rum, so I cannot give you the link
Hope this will help.
Reply With Quote
  #6902  
Old 15-03-2012, 01:25
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ hey hey sis hand-shaking
One more left and I will reach 20 posts
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6903  
Old 15-03-2012, 06:16
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
require sb to do st
sb ~ all supervisors of student employees
As someone has said before (I don't remember his name :( ), it's necessary that you buy a good dictionary. I recommend OALD 8 (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th Edition). You can also download the CD-ROM and install it. You can search for OALD 8's CD-ROM on Google. This is my 1st post on this 4rum, so I cannot give you the link
Hope this will help.
U
Send me that link; I will post it for you!
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B]*˛°.˛*.˛°/\.*★˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★Happy*★*。
˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* New Year*★。
. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥Everyone! ♥
°( . • . ) °./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。*
(...'•'... ) *˛. ╬╬╬╬˛°. |田 田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6904  
Old 15-03-2012, 09:31
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

got the wallet that i bought on ebay the other day, turned out it doesnt have slot for money wtf
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6905  
Old 15-03-2012, 10:58
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
got the wallet that i bought on ebay the other day, turned out it doesnt have slot for money wtf
A wallet without space for keeping money??? .
Is it even called a wallet? .
Reply With Quote
  #6906  
Old 15-03-2012, 11:15
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
A wallet without space for keeping money??? .
Is it even called a wallet? .
i know right , it has credit card slots, so i guess it's alright ;
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6907  
Old 15-03-2012, 11:31
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Sir, it should be a credit card holder, may I call?
Reply With Quote
  #6908  
Old 15-03-2012, 11:51
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MARC-JACO...#ht_6230wt_802

well they call it wallet, and it looks like a wallet
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6909  
Old 15-03-2012, 17:51
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

cho hỏi câu này dịch làm sao :
can vozer translate this

từng giọt nước mắt vẫn rơi

the tears still fall
or
thousand of tear still fall


thank
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6910  
Old 15-03-2012, 18:35
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznable89 View Post
U
Send me that link; I will post it for you!
How can I send you the link?
Just go to google.com, type OALD8 kinhtedoingoai, the first result is the one that helps.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:57.