Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6481  
Old 16-01-2012, 14:53
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Lol, what can I do man? We are so far away. I'm in US and she is in Iran, 2 countries that may bring up the WW3 .
are you leveling up your friendzone skill?

//btw, Iran? holysh*t, girls there have deep and wonderful eyes.

But you know, if you want to play tetris with them before marriage, you have to do it in the a$$. Seriously, I'm telling the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #6482  
Old 16-01-2012, 15:38
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
are you leveling up your friendzone skill?

//btw, Iran? holysh*t, girls there have deep and wonderful eyes.

But you know, if you want to play tetris with them before marriage, you have to do it in the a$$. Seriously, I'm telling the truth.
What'll happen if Iran girl was a woman before she married ???
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6483  
Old 16-01-2012, 15:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What're we taking about ? all around sex

Why don't we share the Tet's memories ?
Reply With Quote
  #6484  
Old 16-01-2012, 16:10
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcex View Post
What'll happen if Iran girl was a woman before she married ???
She would be stoned to death before she could live! Muslism doesn't accept a "deflowered" girl before marriage.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
What're we taking about ? all around sex

Why don't we share the Tet's memories ?
My Tet was full of sound of firecrakers and streets were covered by their residue plus the emptiness and silence of the city.

Now there's nothing and streets are crowded. F*ck!
Reply With Quote
  #6485  
Old 16-01-2012, 16:11
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
are you leveling up your friendzone skill?

//btw, Iran? holysh*t, girls there have deep and wonderful eyes.

But you know, if you want to play tetris with them before marriage, you have to do it in the a$$. Seriously, I'm telling the truth.
My crush is Vietnamese, but she also has beautiful eyes too . Btw, she is NOT the one in my profile pic .

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcex View Post
What'll happen if Iran girl was a woman before she married ???
Well, from what my crush told me (if it was true ), my answer for your question would be NOTHING...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6486  
Old 16-01-2012, 16:14
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
What're we taking about ? all around sex

Why don't we share the Tet's memories ?
Tet's memories?
Last year, we had a party and i drunk too muck beer and vine. Then I hug my close friend ( girl, and she's very beautiful ) all time when we're in karaoke room. I didn't know that I kissed her or not???
When paid, just me and her. All my friends went to the William Cuong
In drunken attack, I did a stupid thing - I've set her paying money for karaoke
Luckily, she's my closest friend and she had a little love with me. She didn't talk to anyone about that
Of course, I was very shy and I had to become her osin in a long time

I swear this trust, no wind
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6487  
Old 16-01-2012, 17:39
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@longcex: Still being osin ?

23 December, 2011 (Lunar calendar). My LCD's down, need to buy a new one. ! What a bad the end of the year !
Reply With Quote
  #6488  
Old 16-01-2012, 17:55
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
No, she's just got married last month
And Osin is the right meaning, not a love relationship
I've had a girlfriend for 2years, and i love her very much
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6489  
Old 16-01-2012, 18:28
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Having love with your best friend who was a girl is as bad as smoking 3 cigarrette in one day !!!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6490  
Old 16-01-2012, 20:37
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Having love with your best friend who was a girl is as bad as smoking 3 cigarrette in one day !!!!
So according to you, having love with your best friend who was a boy is as good as f*cking 3 girls a day?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:33.