![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6481
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() //btw, Iran? holysh*t, girls there have deep and wonderful eyes. ![]() But you know, if you want to play tetris with them before marriage, you have to do it in the a$$. Seriously, I'm telling the truth.
|
|
#6482
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
What'll happen if Iran girl was a woman before she married ???
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6483
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
What're we taking about ? all around sex
![]() Why don't we share the Tet's memories ?
|
|
#6484
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
She would be stoned to death before she could live!
Muslism doesn't accept a "deflowered" girl before marriage.Quote:
Now there's nothing and streets are crowded. F*ck! |
|
#6485
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. Btw, she is NOT the one in my profile pic .Well, from what my crush told me (if it was true ), my answer for your question would be NOTHING...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6486
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Last year, we had a party and i drunk too muck beer and vine. Then I hug my close friend ( girl, and she's very beautiful ) all time when we're in karaoke room. I didn't know that I kissed her or not???When paid, just me and her. All my friends went to the William Cuong In drunken attack, I did a stupid thing - I've set her paying money for karaoke ![]() Luckily, she's my closest friend and she had a little love with me. She didn't talk to anyone about that Of course, I was very shy and I had to become her osin in a long time ![]() I swear this trust, no wind
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6487
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@longcex: Still being osin ?
23 December, 2011 (Lunar calendar). My LCD's down, need to buy a new one. ! What a bad the end of the year !
|
|
#6488
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
No, she's just got married last month ![]() And Osin is the right meaning, not a love relationship I've had a girlfriend for 2years, and i love her very much
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6489
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Having love with your best friend who was a girl is as bad as smoking 3 cigarrette in one day !!!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
| gunner_4ever_666 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by gunner_4ever_666 |
|
#6490
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|