![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6351
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
where are your friends ?
|
|
#6352
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
where d'ya live and where're yo friends?
|
|
#6353
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Location: Ha Noi
Go to Nguyen Thai Hoc street, "chicken wings baked and Vodka" ha ha! going with some girl (my classmates) |
|
#6354
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hell yeah! I'm at Lang Ha!
![]() Any extra happy hour after vodka?
|
|
#6355
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
well, it depends...
|
|
#6356
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Yeah !
I like it, but i afraid you'll drunk and do wrong hole
|
|
#6357
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Do you need to go poo poo???
|
|
#6358
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Well,I would like to joined !!!
![]() But the problems is,i'm lived in Long Bien,Which is very far from Khuong Thuong !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
| gunner_4ever_666 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by gunner_4ever_666 |
|
#6359
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Can I... ![]() // But the problems is,i'm lived in Long Bien,Which I think it will be better if you write " But, the problem is I'm living in Long Bien, where is... |
|
#6360
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
can I ask u guys one question?
the girl sit at my seat(me morning and her evening)write on the table "fuck u man!" wazt the hell does she mean?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
![]() |
|
|